Therapy

I mumbled, "Nothing" to Suhana but she wasn't buying it. "Bhaiyya I know you better than anyone" That was true. "Look I didn't do anything except for maybe one...tiny...thing" I saw Suhana give me a look, "Okay not tiny, one big thing" Suhana maintained her look, "Alright fine, I fucked up okay?" My sister rolled her eyes and said, "Knew it, spill" I sighed and turned my body to face her. I held my head in my hand and supported myself on my elbow. "So you remember how you were asking mama where Amira disappeared to at the RCE party?" "Mhm" "Well she may have been in a random room having...sex" Suhana interrupted me, "What?!" I gestured for her to speak softly. "With who?" She whispered this time. "Well...me" Suhana's jaw dropped, "Bhaiyya" she exclaimed in disbelief. "And then we had sex again in my car" Suhana's jaw expanded even more, "No!" I continued, "And then in the office and then the car again and then the office again...the point is there was a lot of sex" Suhana burst out laughing, "Didn't think you'd be the type to sleep with your employee" I looked at her and she noticed my distraught look, "There's more isn't it?" I nodded. She gestured for me to continue.

"So basically we were fuck buddies right and mind you I told her I don't do relationships right after the first time we fucked" Suhana stopped me, "And she still agreed to being fuck buddies?" Her mouth opened in shock again, "Ya exactly I was shocked to" I continued my story, "So when we were going to Dubai, on the plane, this hot air hostess was flirting with me by the way she was so hot, she was like that girl I fu-" "Bhaiyya focus" Suhana cut me off before I side tracked any further. "Sorry sorry...where was I? Right...okay so she got like super mad at me" Suhana looked at me confused, "the air hostess?" I shook my head, "No no Amira, why would the air host- you know what never mind. So anyways she totally snapped at the air hostess and embarrassed her" "oh no" "Exactly oh no and then I told Amira we're not together and she can't just snap at someone just because I flirt with them or they flirt with me" Suhana propped herself on her elbow as well and faced me. She was highly invested in the story.

I continued and told her about the meeting at the beach. "Wait was this the client who always creeps me out...the short one with the weird hair" Suhana asked and I snapped my fingers, "Yup exactly" Suhana cringed at the thought of him. "I soon realized that the reason she was acting like this was because she-" "Likes you" Suhana completed my sentence. I nodded slightly, "yeah and I told her we have to stop because I can't do this to her"

Suhana and I stayed silent for a while before I softly said, "I miss her though" Suhana questioned me, "Miss her how exactly?" I knew what she meant, "I don't just miss her in sex...I miss her...presence...she was sweet" Suhana smiled, "You're falling for her" I shook my head, "I can't not after-" Suhana interrupted me, "Bhaiyya... that was ten years ago" I closed my eyes and shook my head. I laid my head back on the pillow and faced the ceiling, "Nothing has changed...she will be attacked for no reason...I can't do that to her" "So you'll just break her heart and yours?" Suhana snapped at me and I didn't answer. I felt Suhana move closer to me and place her head on my chest. "You should tell her how you feel... you deserve to be happy" Suhana said before she drifted off to sleep. My mind wandered back to ten years ago...

Flashback: (Aryan's POV)

I could hear murmurs from the bleachers. My heart pounded against my chest. Sweat was running down my body as I tried to concentrate on the goalpost and the goalkeeper standing in front of it. We were down to the last minute, our team was given a penalty strike. The score was all tied up and me being the captain, was chosen to take the strike. It was up to me to win the match for our school.

I took a deep breath before I kicked the ball and watched it fly towards the goalpost. The goalkeeper jumped to stop it but the ball escaped right below his arm and hit the net of the goalpost. The crowd roared, the cheerleaders cheered at the top of their lungs and my teammates ran towards me. "YEESSSS!!" I shouted out as my teammates lifted me up to celebrate our victory. My teammates let me down and the students all ran onto the field. I had just scored the winning goal for our annual football competition for our boarding school as the youngest captain of the school but all I cared about was one person.

I searched the whole field and looked at every cheerleader. A smile formed on my face when I saw my girlfriend run up to me. Her black hair tied half up, her cheerleader outfit fitted perfectly onto her. She had a huge smile on her face and she jumped onto me once she got near me. I held her close by placing my hands on her inner thighs while she wrapped her legs around my waist. "You were amazing baby", she said before she leaned forward and kissed me. "You look amazing" She rolled her eyes and kissed me again.

I had just started at my boarding school in England. I'm only fifteen but my parents thought it was important for me to join this school. I was really glad that they did because I was enjoying my life. No parents, no media and a whole lot of freedom. I met my girlfriend, Alina, in the welcoming party thrown by the seniors. She had just moved from Romania and we hit if off really well the minute we met. Everything was going perfectly... too perfectly.

"I'll be back soon baby" I hugged Alina in front of the airport. It was a week before semester break but I was going back early because my parents told me their surrogate went into early labor and my baby brother was already born. I hugged Alina one more time before I walked into the airport. I was very worried about the baby because he was 2 months pre-mature and according to my parents, he was really weak.

The minute I reached the hospital in India, I was surrounded by the media. Hatred filled me, everything about those cameras made me angry but I couldn't do anything. I walked over to the room my family was in and saw their distraught faces. My feet rooted to the ground as I saw their faces, "What happened?" They stayed quiet. I looked at my father, "Is the baby okay?" He nodded but somehow relief didn't wash over me, "Then what?" My father looked at his manager and nodded. She brought me her iPad and my eyes widened. It was a picture of me and Alina at a party together and a blurry picture that wasn't us. I read the caption above them claiming my baby brother is my son. "What?!" I blurted out.

I couldn't even be happy about the birth of my baby brother because I was too busy dealing with a ridiculous scandal. "Beta, you know how the media is, they just need a story" My mother tried to reason with me. "It's going to be fine okay... you have to remember what we have taught you..." My father explained. "Always ignore the media" Suhana and I said together. That phrase was our motto. The whole scandal didn't die down for quite some time, there was even a video of two people I don't even know that people claimed was me and Alina. It had been two weeks and I hadn't talked to Alina because I didn't want her to know and get hurt and I knew if I heard her voice, I won't be able to hold back.

I saw Alina's name pop up on the screen of my phone. I stared at it, wondering what to do. "Talk to her Bhaiyya, you can't just ignore your problems" She was right so I picked up. Alina's sobs got my attention, "Alina! What happened?" She spoke through her hiccups, "Where... where have you been... I saw the news... about us..." My heart dropped as she continued, "My family was really disturbed... they asked me to come back" I froze. "I'm going back Ary... they want me to return to Romania..." My mouth couldn't form words. "I love you Aryan but I can't be with you... this is too much" With that she hung up and I stayed frozen in my spot. Suhana noticed and shook my shoulder, "Bhaiyya?" Tears fell down my eyes as Suhana held me close and soothed my back. When I went back after semester break, Alina wasn't there anymore and I never contacted her again because I knew no matter how much I get affected by the media, it will be no where near how much anyone I date will be affected. So I promised to never be in a relationship again.

End of Flashback

Author's Note:
Hello!! Did you guys enjoy this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment! Take care:)