Stars

ONE WEEK LATER

"But like, what color?" Y/N asked, looking at Scarlett.

Scarlett hummed, thinking. "We can do white? That will be great."

Y/N nodded her head, smiling. "Wanna make it better?"

Scarlett shrugged, "Shoot."

"Let's also do black." Y/N said, grinning.

Scarlett smiles, "Nice, I like that. But the walls are white, okay?"

Y/N nodded her head. "Yeah, the furnitures are mixed with black and white. Oh! What about an indoor pool?!" She asked, getting excited.

Scarlett chuckled, "Sure, we can add that."

Y/N giggled, "Our dream house will be the most beautiful house that will ever be built."

"Are you gonna live with me or we're talking about having the exact same house but we're neighbors?" Scarlett asked, chuckling.

Y/N hummed, "I'll just live with you, I'll help you with your baby girl." She said and caressed Scarlett's baby bump.

Scarlett laughed, "You're gonna live with me?"

"Yeah." Y/N said, "That'll be fun."

"Sure," Scarlett said, chuckling. "As long as you help around."

"Of course!" Y/N said, smiling. "So, do you have any names yet?" She asked, looking at Scarlett's baby bump.

"Not yet," Scarlett answered. "I'm still thinking. Do you have any suggestions?"

Y/N smiles, "I have one."

"Tell me." Scarlett said, smiling.

"Well—"

"Y/N!"

"Yes, mom?!" Y/N shouted since her mom's in the kitchen, cooking lunch.

"Prepare the table, dear!" Anastasia said from the kitchen.

Y/N looked at Scarlett, "I'll come and get you once lunch is ready." She said, smiling.

Scarlett nodded her head, smiling. "Sure."

"See you in a minute!" Y/N said, skipping her way towards their kitchen.

Scarlett chuckled, watching Y/N. "See you in a minute." She mumbled to herself.

Scarlett sighed deeply, she leaned back against her chair and looked up at the night sky.

She decided to watch the night sky tonight because she's got a lot in her mind right now. She went to the abandoned house earlier and it was already sold, she couldn't even visit anymore because it was also under construction. And that sucks because that place was important to her and Y/N, they made a lot of memories there. She didn't even know it was for sale, if she knew, she would've bought it.

When she first brought Y/N there, Y/N told her that they should build their dream house there. Or if not at that exact place, somewhere near.

They used to joke around before, saying that they will build their dream house, if not living together, then as neighbors with the exact same looking house because they have the same dream house. They built and imagined what it would look like together, they would list down each rooms, the colors of the walls, the furnitures and all.

Scarlett still want that, and if anything, she want it even more now. But right now, all she need and want is for Y/N to come home. Every single day, she waits. Hoping that her doorbell would ring and Y/N will be on the other side of the door.

"Mommy?"

Scarlett blinked back to reality when she heard Rose's small and sleepy voice. She looked behind her and saw her daughter, rubbing her eyes. She stood up and went to Rose, picking her up.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Scarlett asked.

"I woke up because I dreamt of momma." Rose said.

"What is it about, sweetie?" Scarlett asked, hoping that it wasn't a nightmare. Rose terribly missed Y/N.

"We were watching the night sky," Rose answered.

"You see that?" Y/N whispered to Scarlett and Rose, pointing to the stars.

"What about them?" Scarlett asked, smiling.

"Well," Y/N smiles. "I want you two to always remember that whenever I'm away, I'm still watching over you. I'm with those stars, dancing around the night sky and lighting up your night." She said, smiling.

"Then we're the same, momma!" Rose giggled. "If mommy and I are not with you, just think that we are the stars!"

Y/N smiles, "I'll keep that in mind."

"That's..." Scarlett gulped, and tried her best to smile. "That's a great dream, baby."

Rose nodded her head, "That's why I came up here mommy, so we can watch the stars together and be with momma."

Scarlett's heart clenched, but she smiled. She sat down, hugging Rose and they both looked up. "We're always with momma." She whispered.

Please, be okay. Scarlett thought, looking at the stars.