Bought A Property

Y/N looked at Scarlett's photo, her heart clenching painfully.

She should be with the actress right now, she should be back home and on a date with Scarlett, enjoying it and admiring her girl. But her team was called for a classified mission, it was last minute and she had to drive Scarlett back home and end their date. She felt so bad while driving Scarlett home because she can't even tell Scarlett about her mission because, well, it's classified and they cannot talk about it to anyone.

But they were given a mission about an illegal arms deal, they were called for this one because this group is very dangerous and they've been wanted for years. They operate underground and they sell weapons to terrorist or any people that is willing to buy weapons for a great amount of money and they've been in this kind of business for so long, and this is actually a big deal because after three years, they have a chance to stop this group and their illegal operations. It's been three years since they had any close contact with this group.

So, The Alpha Team was called for a classified mission.

"We're near, Captain." James spoke.

Y/N nodded her head, she pocketed the photo. "Get ready, we're moving in as soon as we arrived."

Her team did what they were told. Every mission that they have is dangerous, but classified ones really terrified them sometimes because they don't know shit, and anything can happen.

Y/N looked at her team, she can tell they're on edge. She can understand, she feels the same. "We're going to come home soon, boys. We have to, I still need to come back and finish my date with Scarlett."

Her team smiles at that, they were happy when they found out Y/N was going on a date with Scarlett.

"Besides," Y/N leaned back and smiles, "I bought a property, for my dream house." She said.

"No way, really?!" Zayn asked, grinning.

Y/N nodded her head, smiling. "Yep, and I can't wait to tell Scarlett about it."

"Why? Are you asking her and her daughter to move in with you?" Harry asked.

"Not really, we're still trying things out." Y/N said. "But the property that I bought is very special for me and Scar." She smiles.

"We're happy for you, Cap." John said, smiling.

"Me too," Y/N said, smiling. "So we better get this shit done and come home, clear?" She looked at her team with an eyebrow raised.

"Loud and clear, Captain!" They said.

***

"Moving in to fifth floor." Y/N said over her radio, careful with her steps.

"Right behind you, Cap." James said.

Just then, someone fired from their left and all hell break loose.

"You like that, bitch?!" A huge, built guy, said as he choke Y/N and lifting her off of her feet.

Y/N looked at her team and saw them all occupied, then she looked back at the man chocking her. She uses a good amount of her strength and kicked him on the stomach and punching his throat, the man let go of her and Y/N didn't bother resting as she quickly shot him on his head. She coughed a few times before going back to fight.

"Where the fuck are they coming from?!" Zayn shouted over the loud noises of gunshots.

Y/N shook her head, feeling angry this time. They need to go to the top floor or else this will all go to waste.

"Captain! Go, we got this!" James yelled, as he glanced at Y/N.

Y/N nodded, "Don't fucking die, that's my order!" She yelled before sneaking out.

Once Y/N made it, she peeked inside and scan the room, there's at least fifteen men inside, armed and ready to fight. It also looks like they know what's up with fifth to first floor because they all looked alert. She scanned further and saw—

What the fuck? Y/N thought, eyes widened.

"Alpha, this is not just an arms deal. This is a fucking human trafficking, I can see about ten teenage girls here." Y/N informed her team.

"Williams, Layne," Y/N spoke again. "I need you to come up, now. We need to move." She said to John and Zayn and she looked away and rests her back on the wall, calming her breathing, she also pulled down her mask.

"We're a little— we're a little occupied, Captain!" It was Zayn.

Y/N nodded and took a deep breath, "Then I'm afraid I can't wait for you." She said. She put back her mask and cocked her gun, "I'm moving in."

With that, she kicked the door open and started firing here and there.

Men after men run to attack Y/N, and it was bloody and messy.

After the painful and long fifteen minutes of Y/N's life, she ended up being surrounded by five men.

"Stand the fuck down, whoever you are." One of them spoke.

Y/N kept her eyes at the men surrounding her as she answered, "I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Then we'll kill you." The same man said and the men attack Y/N.