Rose's Birthday

A WEEK LATER

"Happiest birthday, my love!" Scarlett greeted smiling widely and hugging her daughter.

Today is a very special day, it's Rose's 7th birthday.

Everyone is present, the whole Avengers family, the Johansson's, Rose's friends, and the L/N's. Today is a beautiful day, everyone met Y/N and her team and it was super fun. Y/N likes Tom Holland, he kind of remind her of Jacob, same age also.

Speaking of Jacob, Y/N met his family three days ago and it was the best thing ever. She talked and spent time with Jacob's loved ones, and she finally got her closure. Jacob's mom even let her have one of his favorite book, and she finished reading it. She is confident to say that she's slowly healing from it, which she's very thankful for because she's got tons of soldiers she needs to lead and she doesn't want her loved ones to worry too much.

"Thank you, mommy!" Rose said, hugging her mommy and kissing her cheek. She's super excited and happy, everyone she loves are here with her.

Scarlett smiles and rubbed Rose's back, "Excited for today, aren't you?" She asked.

"More than excited!" Rose answered, "I'm so excited because Y/N said she has a surprise for me!"

Everyone smiles, they can tell Rose adores Y/N. And who wouldn't, really? That woman is a amazing and literally a superhero in real life.

"Is this the birthday party?" A feminine voice said.

Everyone turned towards the entrance of the backyard, and cheered, laughing as they saw Y/N and her team.

"Oh my god!" Rose screamed in excitement.

"Oh, this is awesome!" Hailee grinned, taking out her phone to film everything.

Well, The Alpha Team are dressed as Disney princesses. It was Rose's idea, but of course, the other four men didn't want to and tried to change Rose's mind. But Y/N ordered them to wear a dress and makeup, they did ratted her out to Scarlett about the photo, so that's her payback.

So, James is dressed as Snow White, holding an apple. He hates this but he doesn't really have much choice, Y/N ordered them and used her Captain card to do so.

Zayn is Sleeping Beauty. Which he totally loves, especially the makeup. He's gay but he's more of muscular, so this is also fun for him.

Harry is Ariel. He's fine with it, minus the fake tail, he hates it and couldn't move much.

John is Rapunzel. And yes, he has a long ass wig for it. And a pan, Rapunzel's weapon.

These big men, dressed up as princesses is something else.

And then, there's Y/N, dressed up as Queen Elsa with a blonde wig, falling down her back and shoulders. Her icy blue dress hugs her body perfectly, the way the gown touches the ground was even beautiful.

"Blonde also fits her." Chris E whispered to Scarlett.

Scarlett isn't shy about her feelings for Y/N, and she always talk about her in the Original Six's group text.

Scarlett nodded her head at what Chris E said, her breath was once again taken away by Y/N. Her heart was going wild against her chest as she looks at the beautiful woman dressed as a Disney character. Really, whatever Y/N wears just fits her, she looks gorgeous with everything.

"Queen Elsa?" Rose beamed, looking up at Y/N.

"That is me, are you perhaps Princess Rose Johansson of Johansson Palace? The daughter of Queen Scarlett Johansson?" Y/N asked, smiling. (In this story, Rose's last name is Johansson.)

Rose was beaming with joy and excitement, she nodded her head, grinning. "Yes! I am Princess Rose!"

Y/N bowed a little, "Very well, I wish you a happy birthday, Princess Rose." She said and lifted her hand, palm open. She then jerked it slightly, while Harry sneakily sprayed snow from a bottle.

The kids wowed and screams in excitement and amazement. Rose was more than amazed and she grins, thanking Y/N. Well, Queen Elsa.

"Allow me to introduce," Y/N said, licking her lips, trying not to laugh. But the adults can tell she was fighting it, which makes them chuckle and laughed. "The other princesses." She said and moved to the side, letting her team introduce themselves.

"I am Princess Ariel," Harry said in a high pitch tone. "I'm from the Ocean but I heard today is Princess Rose's birthday, so I swam and swam, and now I'm here." He said, and looked down at Rose. "Happy birthday, and I wish you all the best." Then he bowed before moving to the other side.

"I am Princess Aurora, mostly known as the Sleeping Beauty," Zayn said, doing a princess bow. "I run away from my stepmother so I could come here. Happiest of birthdays, Princess Rose." He grins. He then moved to the side, next to Y/N. Who's quietly laughing.

"I am Princess Rapunzel," John said and sassily flip his fake hair aside. "I copied Princess Aurora and also ran away from my stepmother because I want to greet you a happy birthday." He said and smiles at Rose, winking while sassily swaying his head to emphasize his wig.

Everyone laughed.

"This is brilliant." Robert commented, smirking and enjoying the show.

"It is." Chris H laughed, filming the whole thing.

"Lastly, I am Princess Snow White," James said, while showing off his apple. "This is a healthy apple, so I'm not worried. Oh, and I didn't bring the seven dwarfs. It was a long travel." He shrugged, "Oh well, happiest birthday, Princess Rose."

Even though these other four princesses looked buffed and all, the kids enjoyed it. Especially the adults.

As soon as the kids run off to play, Y/N bursts into a fit of loud laughters. She hold onto her stomach as it starts clenching from laughing too much, and her team looks like they just got robbed, making her laugh even more.

"She's adorable." Scarlett mumbled, smiling as she watches Y/N laughing. So damn adorable. She said to herself, smirking.