Chaotic

"Wait, how long was I out?" Y/N asked.

"For two weeks, dude. You embodied sleeping beauty for two weeks." Hailee said.

Y/N chuckled at Hailee's choice of words.

Before anyone could say anything, the door opened and Dr. Penny walked in, she smiled when she saw that Y/N's really awake.

"I'm glad to see you're awake, Captain L/N." Dr. Penny said.

Y/N smiles, "Thank you for saving me."

"You're good at your job, the only thing I can do is be good at mine." Dr. Penny smiles, she checked Y/N's vitals and asked some medical questions, making sure that Y/N's okay.

"Alright," Dr. Penny nodded as she finished. "You're doing good, I'm going to prescribe you two pills, one to help you heal better, and the other one is the pain killer for your injuries."

Y/N nodded.

Dr. Penny looked at Y/N, "I'm not saying that for you. I know you know the drill very well, I'm listing it for someone else. I need someone that will look after you—"

"Wait, I'm sorry for interrupting, but, what? I can manage myself." Y/N said.

"I know you can, but I don't want you to. You need to take it easy. As much as possible, don't move much. Your shoulder was stabbed pretty deep and you have a broken rib. They'll hurt if you push yourself." Dr. Penny said, "I suggest you ask someone to look after you. It will help you get better soon. You don't need to be taken care of 24/7, just for some things."

"Me and mommy will take care of her!" Rose spoke, grinning.

Scarlett looked at Elise and Anastasia.

"Why not?" Elise chuckled, "We only live next door, besides we've taken care of our big baby half her life." She said, smirking.

Y/N quietly gasped, "No, no. I can—"

"We'll take care for her." Scarlett spoke then, smiling.

Rose cheered and Y/N just sighed.

Dr. Penny looked at Scarlett and smiles. "Great. I'm gonna give you her medicines and all I can suggest is don't let her walk around much. And it's better if she eats before taking the blue pill, it works better that way. Also, it'll be good if she rest as much as possible and to not work too much. Broken ribs don't heal easily."

Scarlett nodded, noting everything in her brain. "Okay, I got it. Thank you, doc. When can she be discharged?"

"She needs to stay here for at least two days, we need to make sure she's all good and well." Dr. Penny answered.

Scarlett nodded, "Okay, thanks again, doc."

Dr. Penny smiles and nodded, she looked at Y/N. "I'm glad you're okay, Captain L/N."

As soon as Dr. Penny left...

"Ooh," Chris H grinned teasingly, "You're gonna be a baby."

Y/N just sighed but smiled when Rose looked at her.

***

"Ah, that was good." Y/N hummed, finishing her food. "But I didn't need to be fed, though." She said as she looked at Scarlett.

"Shut up and drink your water." Scarlett chuckled and stood up to get Y/N's medicine.

Everyone laughed, Y/N's parents went home bringing Rose with them. Her team also left, leaving her with the cast of the Avengers.

"She's so babying you." Brie snickered.

"She just wants me to heal faster because she missed sleeping with me." Y/N smirked, joking.

Scarlett rolled her eyes, chuckling. Then she gave the pill to Y/N. "You're such a horndog. Drink that up and rest."

Y/N rolled her eyes, but obeyed nonetheless. She handed back the glass and rests her back onto the headboard.

"I know I didn't just saw you rolling your eyes at me." Scarlett said, an eyebrow raised. "Haven't learned your lesson?"

Y/N almost choke on nothing.

"This is some kinky shit." Anthony said, laughing.

"Oh god." Elizabeth said, shaking her head.

"Damn, get it best friend!" Hailee cheered, pushing Tom, who was confused as fuck.

"Y'all are chaotic." Y/N said.

Just then, the door opened and Y/N just wants the ground to swallow her full, right there and right at that moment.

Her ex girlfriend came in.

"Oh," Madison Beer smiles upon seeing everyone. "Hi. I'm sorry to just barge in." (I'm currently listening to Reckless, so let's put Ms. Beer here.)

Everyone, except for Scarlett and Y/N greeted Madison.

The Avengers family can feel Y/N's death coming at the hands of Scarlett Johansson.

"Oh, hey!" Y/N spoke, her voice turned high pitched. "What're you doing here?" She asked.

Madison walked towards Y/N's bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I wanted to come as soon as I heard, but I was out of town for work. I'm glad you're fine, baby." Madison said. (Y/N's gon' die.)

"O-Oh, yeah?" Y/N stuttered. I didn't wake up for me to just die, oh goodness. Y/N thought as she felt herself burning by Scarlett's stare.

"T-Thank you," Y/N cleared her throat. "Thank you for coming to check on me. I'm fine now, I'm healing good." She said and smiled politely.

And if this situation isn't messed up enough, it got more messed up.

Oh, fucking hell. Y/N gulped.