"You guys should really go. Your plane is about to take off" Chris said

And there it is, the anxiousness is coming back to Elia while she was busy distracting herself with everyone just now.

Elia takes a deep breath and smiles at her mother while waving her hands at her mother and Aunt Scarlett.

"Come on, let's go back home" Seb said, pulling Eliana closer to him as he saw Elia's single tears and she wiped it quickly but of course her father caught it.

-/-

Throughout the ride back home there was a total silence from Eliana. Seb tried to make conversation but Elia can't focus much on the conversation or she just simply spacing out.

It makes him worried about his daughter. Elia was totally fine when she's with Lizzie but as soon as Lizzie's out of her sight, all of her acting was gone. She's totally not okay with this but she's trying to be strong for her mother. Seb knows this.

"Baby, are you okay?" Seb asks as they walk into the house after dropping off Lizzie and Scarlett at the airport.

Elia was about to go upstairs but she kept nodding her head to assure her father.

"Eli, don't lie to me. What's wrong? Why can't you just say that you don't want mama to go?" Seb asks

"No. I'm fine papa" Elia said but her breathing said otherwise.

She started hyperventilating. Early stage for panic attack.

"Hey, hey, deep breath baby, daddy's here Adelaine" Seb said, walking closer to Eliana and cupping Elia's face in his hands. He knows physical contact helps in keeping Elia's ground.

Chris just looked alarmed. He will stay with them until after dinner and come back tomorrow morning and repeat it for the next 3 days since he's just staying next door with them.

"Ma- Mama" Elia gasping for air.

"Mama's on a plane right now Eli. We can't call her" Seb said apologetically.

"N-no. D-don't. Please don't call mama" Elia responded making Seb and Chris confused but they just shrugged it off for now because they need to let Elia breathe properly first.

"Okay, we're not calling mama but you gotta breathe properly first baby. Follow my breathing sweetheart, please" Seb said

Elia then shakily nodded her head and Seb goes taking a deep breath and loudly exhaling it for Elia to mimic

It goes on for 15 minutes and Elia's breathing starts to even.

After having a panic attack, all Elia could feel was exhaustion throughout her whole body. Seb could feel Elia's body going limping in his embrace so he just kept on rubbing her back until he's sure Elia had fallen asleep.

Seb then carries his daughter to her bedroom and lays her down on her bed. He sighs sadly as he watches his daughter's chest rise and fall. Second panic attack that happened in front of him.

Not to mention if Lizzie knew about her panic attack just now, she'd surely fly back to LA right that moment.

Seb has his suspicions about what is going on with his daughter but he just doesn't wanna jump into conclusion yet and decided to seek confirmation from the professional.

Seb retreated back into the living room and sat on the couch with Chris.

"Separation anxiety?" Chris asks after tense silence

"God, I have my suspicions but I don't wanna jump into conclusions" Seb said, sighing.

"She has her therapy sessions tomorrow right? You could run it down with her therapists to ask for confirmation." Chris exclaimed

"Yeah, that's the plan though" Seb responded

"God, Lizzie would be so panicked and guilty when she knew about this," Seb added, rubbing his face with his hands.

"And she'll hunts The Russo's down, giving them an earful" Evans stated

"We can't tell the girls yet. We have to wait until they come back home. I don't want them to know when they were supposed to be working and Elia surely wants her mother to have this too. She convince Lizzie that Lizzie should go to Italy so that she can work and release some stress too" Seb said

"We'll be in Lizzie's wrath and Scarlett's too" Evans pointed out

"I know man. But we need to do this for Elia too. Knowing her, she must've thought that she's a burden and she wants her mother to have some free time. I know my daughter all too well" Seb replied

"For now, we just have to focus on Elia. Distract her mind. If things get worse, we'll call the girls" Seb added.

Chris finally agrees with Seb. He too knows his niece all too well. 

--------------- 

Oh, another day another chapter and O-oh. Bit fluff at the beginning and it all fell down again on the ending hahahaha. Sorry?  But I think like I'm too early for apologizing to you guys. ;) 

Hope you guys enjoy reading today's chapter <3 

Have an amazing day/ night wherever you are and be safe always! 

See you soon in the chapter and LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!