chapter #4 foolish mastermind

After a few month of strict (hellish ) training i mastered flaying  and can be compared to veldora in combat style  but still more weak than him in that aspect  what i lack is experience .

velDeofnyx: ' oh right  that the time as the orc disaster '.

nyx :<honestly master  you serious , well you on your edge do you want to teleport there>. 

velDeofnyx:"yes , i hope i be in time for the big fight of rimuru and demon lord geld "

velzard :" hey ~! what are you mumble to yourself "

velDeofnyx:"onee san i'm going out for  a moment " as i said that i teleported 

velzard :"hey wait where are!?".

~in the battle~

as i teleport i see rimuru watch the battle  from afar , i was pretty far above him so he couldn't sense me and i used the (absolute concealment) sub-skill that i have , minute later i hear rimuru say ~mitsketa~ (found you) as he say that i fly to...

as i teleport i see rimuru watch the battle  from afar , i was pretty far above him so he couldn't sense me and i used the (absolute concealment) sub-skill that i have , minute later i hear rimuru say ~mitsketa~ (found you) as he say that i fly toward gelmud and laplace with (absolute concealment ) still on but with a little energy  out so they could sense my whereabout at least  and sat down on the tree behind them and put a temporary concealment barrier  to delay trayni  arrive here and started talking .

velDeofnyx:"you playing an interesting game here could i join you here gelmud laplace"

gelmud/laplace :'*swich* what the !?'

gelmud :"show yourself peasant !"

compared to gelmud laplace was composed as expected he already  sensed the barrier 

velDeofnyx: "and why would i do that  ? if i would reveal myself now because you said wouldn't i do that from the start are you stupid oh right i forgot you are stupid ,sorry sorry ".

laplace :" i will ignore how you know our name if you me this question".

velDeofnyx: "~ok~".

laplace : "why have you come here "

velDeofnyx: "huh that it didn't i said already ".

laplace : " if you can repeat the reason? "

velDeofnyx : "ok ok , as i said already i come here  because i seen that you having fun , hmm...or should i say demon lord clayman carrion frey and mlim "

laplace and gelmud were in death shock it not easy fit to sense a demon lord not start about a true one like milim this is more unbelievable  in that distance and location.

in clayman residence

carrion, frey and clayman were shocked  but milim wasn't, more like a big smile appear on her face she could see/sense him completely fine so she know he have a true dragon core.

carrion/frey/clay man :"wha!?"

clayman :"you lowly creature show yourself you . . .

milim smile worn off she wanted to punch him but not a second later her attention immediately  focused on the dark mist that was spreading around in that forest and the only thing possible to see is a two golden light like eyes and a smile one of joy like someone could torture you just with that carrion frey and clayman hold themselves with fear and cold sweats drooped fast as each second passes with silent cold death like in the air milim hold herself with full joy and excitement that she know and fully accepted that there someone she could call him her equal with only age of {X month} but before anyone could break the fear in the situation the mystery man that stand before gelmud who piss himself and seem like fainted on the place and laplace who could somewhat hold himself still in front of "creature" the creature start talking .

???:"worry not clayman the real fun is just 2 year afar from now  and for you it 'last game' for you there isn't to go~".

clayman: " you just a lowly creature what can you do to me intimation can't kill i'm the demon lord clayman 'you weak enough to lick my foot' !".

???: "okay noted, you created new demon lord and a new demon lord will kill "as the being start to disappear in the dark mist.

clayman:" wha..."he was interrupted

??? : "oh right i almost forgot call me nightrage bye~~"and disappear .

clayman with bloodthirst ,frey still can't organize the situation the same for carrion as milim decided to keep watching  happily.

---in jura forest---

after gelmud regain his  mind he filled with anger run right to geld from there on  it gone like in the anime except treyni run only to laplace instead of the two of them , without anyone knowledge the death come closer than you can think

velDeofnyx:" so how much do you plan on watching  onee--. . .humph" as velzard hug him 

velzard :" care to explain my cute outoto (little brother)~~" with dreadful eyes she glare as say that.

--in another place --

???:"huh but i'm sure mikasa killed me ".he say  as he sit on and three people beside as he turn back he hear a voice 

???:" thank for accepting our call dear yuusha sama my name is edomalis king of the falumth kingdom and i welcome you dear heroes"