New Start #2

{~note :host, body adjustment procced successfully~}

y/n : 'he haah what where am i , i don't remember my memory is in shambles the last thing i remember is the world was destroyed maybe it was a dream, ha ha ha right it must a dream after all i must be crazy  to think that wasn't i should have been dead if it was real { it was real} ha right you joking it can't be . . .wait what' .

Nyx :<good morning master >

y/n: who are you and what do you mean it real !? .

Nyx : < i , the manas Nyx who suppose to rule over night  here as your evolved and become me, as for the second question the  world was destroyed  or more like  the pervious one>

y/n:' hah what do you mean the pervious on so casually like it nothing?!'

Nyx :< basically you got reborn in the cardinal world of "that time i got reincarnated as slime"  and power/ skills  similar to the manhwa "solo leveling" thank to your inner wishes , and a world that fall to the end of time and space is nothing you just need to go to another one >

y/n:' . . . hahhhhh what are you talking about you stupid goddess when a world destroyed it not nothing  and it not like anyone just can do'. 

Nyx:< *mumble*well you very easily too >

y/n: ' what i didn't hear you '

Nyx :< . . . humph nothing >

y/n: well that aside you said that i'm in tensura right so that  mean i have skills  show .

~after seeing the skill~

y/n: 'huh i am a slime  and a pure true dragon do i have a dragon form' (such a cheat )

Nyx: < yeah want to change form you can change to human form too>

y/n: 'no i like to test my slime form but i can't see i want to use (magic sense)'.

Nyx:< ~note: do you want to use (magic sense) YES / NO ~ >

y/n: "yas !! " [ this " mean he talk from the 'mouth']

y/n: " so i'm in the cave when rimuru was reborn" ' say nyx tempst  was formed already '.

nyx: < no, and if you asking which time you are right now rimuru is in the goblin village with tempest starwolf it  seem rimuru tempest  named them already >

y/n:  ' hmm what do should i do '

nyx : < to this right moment master is almost the strongest you rival  velzard the snow dragon and even the first demon lord and mediator of the world as the strongest of the world so there wouldn't be many  equally  opponent  for you to fight , so i suggest to test your side species power ,skill  for the time being >

y/n: "hmmm  don't worry i don't plan to be inside a cave like a certain storm dragon"  .

~inside rimuru stomach~

veldora: "achoooo!" 'aha  someone must be talking about or just the author play  with me'

{ want  me to call velzard  }

veldora : "no no no please i beg you don't  call  her" .

{ too late }

veldora: "nooooooooooo!!!!!"

~velzard POV~

velzard:' the voice of the world told to go to jura forest  cave where veldora was sealed, but a few month ago i couldn't feel his presence so i thought  he died . but than a few minute ago i felt new true dragon core that come from the cave and second later the voice of the world  announce of the new true dragon to be born the 5th one ' i'm so exicited.

~back to our MC~

The MC turned to his dragon form 

<~note: the presence of the ice true dragon velzard is close and is flying this way~>

y/n: " what what do you mean she on the way here"

nyx: <i do not see the problem >

y/n :"huh right, right!!" 'it not a problem at all she technically  my big sister but i'm afraid of what to do i don't want to end like the stupid older storm '.

???:"hello you my new little brother ".

y/n : " yeas i i guess " ' she shocked me i don't know how to react '.

~velzard POV~

velzard : "ara, my name is velzard and you already guessed but i'm your big sister ".

'he so cute ,he  still immature  and can't feel me when i'm moving fast but with enough training he got fast on the the trail'. 

y/n :"vel velzard san "

velzard :"hmm  there no need for formalities  call me onee-sama but what should i call you . . .

i was interrupted by cute exicited voice with star shines in his eyes and said.

y/n :"you onee-sama gonna name me~~!!~~!!".

'haaaah i i can't hold it he even shaking his tail i picked him up and huged him'.

~~Y/N POV~~

velzard:" i want to name you  but i don't any idea "

y/n : "onee-sama i have an idea for a name for veldeofnyx"

velzrd: "it sound good but why did chose that "

y/n : "deofnyx mean "devil of nyx" ".

velzard :" and what is nyx "

y/n : "well that thi . . ." < master i think it would be a smart move to tell her>.

y/n:" onee-sama i'll tell you !" with a confused face velzard  listened 

~after the explanation ~

velzard:"i see ,so we decided  your name "

y/n :" eh you you not gonna do anything to me"

velzard :"eh what do you mean "

y/n :"like killing and throw me away "

velzard : " huh why would i ,you my little brother "

'i changed to my human form with cloth on floor crying on onee-sama legs'

and all she has to say is "ehhh~~ so you can to human form too" while petting my head and i was crying like i died second later she said  in quit voice "don't worry this what we call "NEW START""

(SORRY i forgot to add explanation to some skill

copycat loki "is the ability to copy any extra skill you want from people you have met "

zero doubt " is the ability to change event or someone condition that close to death or against you can change that.

eye of azathoth " basically can destroy ,kill , clear anything from any multiverse you want.

and beelzebub of gluttony "is just a the but without the soul part only a big/small part of magicules and materials/tools. )