A gasp is audible making me believe there is something going on between the two of them. I mean, it is obvious with Riki tho, I never thought Sunoo would also confirm my assumption.

"Ah . .no. . . not at all I promise"

Then it hit me, this can make him stay away from me for a while.

"ok I'll tell him"

"Ok tell him I'll pick him up. .where can we pick him up?"

"Come to my house, I'll tell him"

"Oh . . really? . . ok. Thank you sir"

I walked towards him and he's still asleep. I shouldn't really involve him with me.

Ah dang it! Just when I thought I'd start a new life!

"Carrtos? . . Sunoo called"

Gently tapping his cheek, he finally opened his eyes with a small pout as he might still be sleepy.

"Sunoo called and he wants to invite you for his birthday. You're going with him and Riki at a resort and stay there overnight"

"Birthday? . . hmm that's nice. Help me pack for overnight. . oh you're coming?"

"No. . I have things to do at the company. And I don't want you to be bored because I'll be too busy so you can go have some fun"

"Eh? . . but what if I'll need you there?"

"You can video call me. You can borrow Sunoo or Riki's phone or you want to buy your own?"

"No. I don't know how to use one anyway. Will you be really busy?"

"Don't worry, it's just for a night. You'll see me soon and I'll see you soon. . ."

"I'll have fun too right?"

"Of course, you're close with Sunoo already right?"

"Yeah . . I feel so comfy around him. . he's nice and Riki is cool. . "

"Get ready, he'll be here to pick you up. . . I'll pack your bags"

He jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom as I took out a bag and began to place a few pieces of clothing inside. I have to make sure he'll be comfortable. After placing all the clothes in, he's on time and get out of the shower. That's quite fast, he's normally taking hours to wash up.

"I also picked you an outfit so you are all set. ."

He began to change as I also entered the shower to wash up and change into my corporate attire.

Not long after the sun rose, I saw a car enter the gates and immediately, I saw Riki on the driver's seat.

Jungwon jumped outside the house and immediately into Sunoo's arms. They look like siblings to, both looking  so adorable when they smile. Jungwon has a natural rosy cheek while Sunoo's cheek immediately puffs up when he smiles.

One day, Jungwon will barge in my room and said that Sunoo is his sibling, then I will totally believe him.

He ran back inside and brought out his bag handing it to Riki who place it in the trunk.

"Jay hyung? I need help"

Immediately, I ran back inside and into my room where Jungwon is standing in front of the mirror with my jacket on him.

"Should I wear this or this?"

He showed me one of my jackets making me laugh a little. He plans to take with him one piece of my clothes. He should've said so.

"This one. . hey are you taking them with you?"

"Yeah..  I just thought it would make me comfortable. Can't I have it?"

"Of course you can. I am about to tell you to take care of it or I won't give it to you"

"Ok Jay hyung. .I will take care of this. . now where's my kiss?"

"What?"

"A kiss before we'll go back down. . . Please?"

"I don't need to be told twice"

I immediately pulled him by his waist placing one of my hands on his face, I kissed him slowly. He followed my lead and began to kiss back. But what shocked me is not the fact that he kissed me back, it is the fact that he's become more aggressive turning a slow kiss into a mini make out.

We parted after a few minutes with him smiling and blushing.

"You go now, they're waiting"

"Ok bye bye Jay hyung"

I spoke with Riki for a while to give him some instructions here and there for Jungwon's safety and of course for theirs.

I tried not to sound threatening but my tone really just spoke in a way that you feel your life's on the line if you mess up.

I waved at them as their car leaves the gates and the moment it closes, my phone rang making me immediately enter my room and answer it. It is another unregistered number.

"Yes?"

"Jay . it's me. . . "

"Sunghoon. . what the heck, are you ok?"

"I was shot on my way to the airport. I'm hiding somewhere around your house. I promise no one followed me"

I immediately ran outside and into the thick bushes and indeed, he's there. Wounded and almost out of breathe. I carried him on my back as I ran back into my house. I place him in the guest room's bed as I ran to get the medical equipment and an oxygen. I ran back and immediately place the oxygen through his nose before I began to inspect where the wound is. It turns out, he's shot on his side. This would be easy.

Ripping off the shirt he's wearing, I saw the gunshot.

Good thing, I know a lot on how to remove a bullet that is not that deep. Looks like they shot him as he ran. It means to me that he knew they're gonna shot him so he ran. I need more information.

After closing up the wound, I wait for him to wake up and in doing so, I heard my dad's voice downstairs.

I ran downstairs and I saw Heeseung whose whole body is shaking non stop. I won't blame him after his house just got rained on by bullets.

"Dad?"

He immediately held me back as I am about to walk towards Heeseung.

"I don't think now's the right time to talk to him he hasn't spoken much when we pick him up"

Because I'm still so curious, I walk towards him hoping to engage him in a conversation and immediately he look up.

"Do you want some water?"

"Yes please"

I can't describe how surprised my dad looked when I met his eyes.

Heeseung seems to trust me the most than anyone else and I don't even know why. Do I look that trustworthy?

____________