Chapter#3 (Feelings)

Start from the beginning

So what is that to do with me..His mother asked as she was really confused that why Raghu called him..

Are Aap samajh ni rahi Jo Banda Kisi ki na nahien sun skta aaj usne daant suni vo BHI aik hoor se.. (huff..! You are not trying to understand, a man who doesn't listen to anyone...did spoke a word when a beauty scolded him..) he replied dreamly as he thought about Shanaya, How she scolded his lord and laughed...

Ruk.. ruk... ruk ...ruk ja..( wait..wait..wait..)his mother said as she holded her head and tried to suppress Raghu's words which are more then shocking...

To iska matlab Vo mil gyi..?( so he finally found her..?)  she Shouted as she finally understood what ahs happened..

Acha chal bta ke vo kaisy dikhty hai...( Ok ..then tell me how does she looks like..?)she asked Raghu as a wide smile made it's way on her lips..

Kon MAA ji...( Who..? MAA ji..?)Raghu was still unaware of the fact as he scratched his head with his hand...

Are vo hi larhki jisne daanta mere Chaand ko...(the same girl, who scold me Moon today..) She asked him annoyingly but still a smile could be seen on her face (she calls Rudra as Chaand when he is not present there)

Vo larhki wo na bilkul..bilkul pari jaisy thi, Han bilkul waisy hi sachi mien vo Jo aasmano pay rhty na , cute si , pyari si, adorable si, per Jo hoti barhi patakha type ki, wais- (that girl, she was just like a Fairy..yes just like that...yes just like those fairies which lives on Sky... a little Cute..so pretty, adorable, but are spitfire as well, and- he was cutted by his Maa ji

Dhyan NAL putar sunya mere Rudy baby ne, tujhe lag pta Jana, ok then call me if you got any other news and Don't forget to send me her picture.. ( be Carey my son.. if my Rudy baby heard you, then you will receive a handful beating...)she cutted the call as soon as he finished her sentence, making Raghu huffed in annoyance as he again wailed like a kid on his bed...

_________________________________________

RUDRA was in his room looking at the pictures he received from his Investigator
how can someone be so innocent, so pretty ,so cute and so hot at the same time
He knows that he needs to see her, he needs to hear her and that's what he is going to do now, he stuffed his phone in his pocket as he went out of his room, as soon as he left his room Raghu who was already outside his room walking alternately and thinking about which bahana he should use to go in his Lord's room, walked towards Rudra,but before Raghu could speak Rudra walked away , leaving him alone shedding his tears like a child, on his love for his lord...

RUDRA stopped Infront of her home as her room was visible to his sight,he plucked his phone out of his copy and dialled her number...
___________________________________________

SHANAYA was in so much fury, because of the stupid guest who left without saying a thank you even after she bandaged his wound, She went in her room and huffed in annoyance, but her two stupid friends they actually did a Diploma in studying his actions today, since the time that so called guest has left they both are glued to laptop like a leech and are studying about that so called Trillionaire Named as THE GREAT RUDRA SINGH SHEKHAWAT...

"SHANAYA yrr Banda hai to brha hot"Madhu said dreamly as she put her palms on near her cheeks and cupped them as she leaned on the table,not aware that she is thinking about a man who have oath to make her best friend his..
"Yes and she even got to touch him, and you know what is the shocking thing, he let her touch him, and she even scolded him, but he didn't said a thing, now even I think yrr ye net per Sara Jhoot hota"(I think whatever is on internet, it's all fake..) Arushi replied Madhu, as she snatched Shanaya's chips from her and ate them, Shanaya who was so done with their so called praises of the man,who didn't said a thank you to her spoke "kahe Ka Acha, I bandaged his wounded hand and that so called man Didn't even thanked me, Bhagwan kare phir se chot lge" ( what good he seems..?, I bandaged his wounded hand and that so called man Didn't even thanked me, I wish he again got hurt..) As Shanaya leaned on her bed and out her head on her soft cushion"Han waise BAAT to sai haiiiiiii.."( yes...even you are right..) they both said together teasingly as they knows that Shanaya is annoyed and annoyed Shanaya is a fun to tease, but this time Shanaya was hella annoyed and she threw them both out of her room and closed her door..

It was the dinner time as Shanaya had her dinner, dinning room was silent and her father was looking tensed why she doesn't know but she ignored it thinking working stress and came back to her room, and opened the curtains, since she likes to sleep while looking at stars, as she layed on her bed but her phone was ranged at the same time making her huff in annoyance, she took her phone in her hands and frowned looking at the caller which is an Unknown number..

Couple song

Hello..She asked as she picked up the call but no response

Hello..she again said as she looked at the call to check whether network problem

Hello Are you there.? Finally being annoyed enough, she cut the call as she put her phone on her stand again..

Unaware to the actual reason that her voice was giving peace and sanity to someone, but cutting the call wasn't acceptable, he felt alot of peace as he heard her Voice , he could see a small blury figure in her room form far, and he knows it's her..seeing that she cutted the call he called her again

SHANAYA who was so much annoyed by the call till now, layed on her bed and as she layed her phone again ranged, this time she sat up on her bed, picked her phone and spoke in pure annoyance

See brother- before she could say further she was cutted by an intimating and dominant voice..

Gaali dedo par Bhai to mat bolo Rani..(Curse me, but atleast don't say Bhai..) Rudra spoke in a loving yet dominant tone which surely made Shanaya gulped as she stuttered

Sir I.i t.think it's wrong number..She said and cutted the call as well as blocked the number, not knowing they her this action will hurt someone really deeply...

Plz Vote guyz it actually takes alot of time while writing it...

Bye 💖

Voting Target: 40