Chapter 11: The Kiss

—Melvin in the media :—

Theme Song for Jordan's thoughts:

I don't like the way he's looking at you

I'm starting to think you want him too

Am I crazy, have I lost ya?

...'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful

And everybody wants a taste

That's why (that's why)

I still get jealous

 (Nick Jonas, Jealous)

—————-

Ginny was in my classes. All of them. I gaped  at my schedule in disbelief.

"So basically you're just gonna stalk Ginny from class to class."

Jordan really didn't ask a question, but i just felt like it needed and answer.

"Yup," I nodded.

And the worst part was because I was going to be so focused on Ginny

(I wouldn't even  have time to talk to Jordan about what happened ( or didn't happen) in his room.

This morning...

"Jordan, we need to talk," I said, my arm blocking the door.

"I'm wary because no good conversation has ever began with the words 'we need to talk'." He had ducked under my arm and shot out the door.

"Damn it!" I stomped my foot.

"Watch your mouth!" My sensitive-eared mom had  yelled from upstairs.

Yeah. So basically I was having a bad day. Not the perfect time for Chase to get friendly. If how he was acting could even be categorized as that. In another place I might have called it annoying.

"You look utterly horrible." He said accessing my face.

"Yeah and good morning to you too." I rolled my eyes and continued to stare at Ginny's back.

"No,hey, seriously. What's up?" He searched my eyes as if looking for the answer there.

"As you can see I'm having a bad day."

"Well, then why not make it a good day?"

"How?"

He gave me a slow smile, twinkling with mischief. "I am so glad you asked."

"First we need to get you out this hell hole."

"Wait, you mean, skip class?"

"No duh, goody-two-shoes."

"Uh, not happening." I crossed my arms and faced our avid drama teacher, who happened to be acting out scene from Shakespeare's Macbeth.

"Spitballs?"

"Ew." I said giving him a stank face. "I didn't even know highschoolers still did that. Like 90's much?"

"Shoe-lacing?"

"No."

"Wedgie?"

"No!"

He was silent for a second and then, much to my chagrin, he piped up again, "Okay. I know how to make you laugh."

Since when did this become a game of 'Make Michelle Laugh'?