So sana wanted to know her , but tzuyu didn't give a fuck about it.
Sana was tired at this point.

One day when she was shopping in the market , she met this amazing taiwanese guy. He was funny, good looking, buff and has a nice personally. He even helped sana to take hold her things when he saw sana was struggling.

Mark tuan was his name. Sana and Mark eventually became friends. Later on sana found out that Mark was Tzuyu's business partner. They again met on Tzuyu's company. Sana would always complain about how her marriage life sucks with tzuyu. How unhappy she is. How much sana wanted someone  who would take care of her.

Mark would always listen to sana. He would always give her time , even though they were just friends. While tzuyu........tzuyu would always put her work first. Tzuyu was selfish in sana's eyes.

Sana would always wonder that why did tzuyu said yes to the marriage. She would think if she had done something wrong.

Then one day when her and Mark were hanging out , mark asked sana out. Sana didn't know what she would answer. But sana said yes, cause inside her heart sana knew mark cared for her. She always wanted someone who would love her. She saw how much mark put effort.

So she didn't mind dating him . Talking about tzuyu, sana knew tzuyu wouldn't care. Just like any other matter,

Her and Mark dated for months . Then mark proposed sana , sana said yes. Cause she was falling for him too.

"Let's end this. " Sana said in a cold tone.
"I am sorry........let's get a divorce." Sana continued. This time tzuyu looked at sana.
Sana scoffs in her mind .
'now she cares!!!' sana thought. But tzuyu's expression was blank as always.

"Fine..." Tzuyu said looking down without expression. Answering and saying everything in her same voice.

Sana couldn't believe how did she survive living with someone like tzuyu. Sana hated it.

Sana picked up her phone . She dialed a number and called,

"Hello ....baby can you pi-ick me up please??" Said sana. The person from the other side then showed concern on sana's call .

"Why baby? Did something happen??"

"I-i will tell you when we meet. Bye, love you. (Sniff)" sana said this on the phone not moving her eyes from tzuyu who was sitting on the couch.

Sana then went upstairs to her room. Yes, to her room. She and tzuyu never shared a room together.

Tzuyu who knew sana was no longer there just sighed. She picked up her phone and called her cousin.

"Hello , Ting. Let's meet up. " Tzuyu said.

The bell rang , tzuyu opened it.  It was mark.

Tzuyu didn't utter a word. She just let mark come inside. Tzuyu wasn't even surprised at this. After a while , sana came down with her belongings.

"Let's go . " Sana said to mark. Mark nodded. He took sana's belongings and started to walk out.

"(Sigh) I am leaving..... hope you to have a happy life. " Sana said and started to walk out. Tzuyu as always said nothing.

Just like that, sana walked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night time. Tzuyu was inside a bar. They were drinking.
"So you are telling me that you and sana unnie are going to get divorce??" Asked Xiaoting while sipping her drink.

Xiaoting wouldn't lie. She knew the marriage was not going to last long . She knew the day when her cousin tzuyu got married or before than that. Still she hoped it would.

From Xiaotings point of view sana was a nice girl. Everyone deserves love. Tzuyu did, sana too. But the love that sana wanted , xiaoting knew tzuyu can't give it to sana , unless she changes herself.

But it wasn't possible. Not to mention tzuyu's own parents were worried about her ending up alone. Everyone needs a family. Tzuyu's parents also wanted tzuyu to have her own family.

But if xiaoting is being totally honest. Then she would say that it's both of their fault. She knew sana has faults too. But tzuyu had more .

"Just.....try this new drink. You don't have to wor- " xiaoting got cut off when tzuyu spoke again.

"I am not worried. " Said tzuyu in her usual tone and sipped the drink.
'i hope she finds her happiness. ' thought xiaoting.

Suddenly tzuyu's phone beeped. It was the alarm , reminding her that it was her time to go back .

"I will go now. Take care. " Tzuyu said. Xiaoting nodded smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana was inside marks house. She already done her night routine. She was wearing her night gown. Suddenly the things that she did in the afternoon flashed in her mind.

Sana started to regret. "Maybe I went too hard on her....." Sana mumbled to herself while applying skin care product.

"But she deserves it. " Said sana to herself. She looked at herself in the mirror thinking about everything.

Suddenly sana felt a kiss on her cheeks . Sana looked a side and saw her boyfriend mark. Smiling.
"Hey baby, you look beautiful.."mark said to sana in a sweet tone . Sana blushed smiling.

Mark stole a kiss from sana's lips. This made sana more blush.
"You are so cute. Now let's go and sleep. I know you are tired. " Mark said sweetly in a caring tone.

'see? That's what I was talking about that he is perfect, caring and lovable. ' sana thought.

Sana laid beside mark . Mark hugged her from behind tightly. Sana smiled.
Both of them then fell a sleep.

The night was going deeper.

*Ring * *Ring*

Sana's phone started to ring. Sana who was deep asleep woke up. Mark was still sleeping peacefully. Sana took her phone.

It was 12 o clock. Sana picked up the phone without looking at the caller.

"Hello.." sana said in a sleepy tone.

"S-sana un-nie (sob) ....."
"Ting?? What happened??" Sana asked worriedly.

"It's tzu-tzuyu (sob)......she g-got into an accident."