21

-Evren Black-

I laid there as he stood up, changing the condom to a new one.

When he came back over me, a harsh kiss was pressed to my lips as he gripped my neck, this is when I knew it was going to get good.

He leaned up and shifted me so I was laying on my stomach, his hand coming under my hips and lifting my ass in the air.

"Hands above your head." He demanded and I complied, "If they move any lower than your shoulders Evren, I promise you I will make you forget the amount of times you cum tonight."

I honestly wouldn't mind that.

I felt the bed dip on both sides of me, then I felt him sit on my legs, his hands spreading apart my ass, getting the view he wanted.

His finger traveled along my slit. The sudden feeling making me jerk at his touch, but keeping my hands up where he wanted.

He smacked my ass, rather hard, the pain was pleasurable. My shriek turning into a moan.

"You like that, don't you?" He teased, rubbing his hand over the spot he hit.

Another smack was placed there and I dug my head into the sheets to suppress my moans.

I felt a hand wrap around my already messy hair, pulling my head back and making me arch my back.

"Don't even try biting on your lip or the sheets. No one is home, and the neighbors are a quarter mile away. I want to hear you Evren. I want to hear how good I make you feel."

The butterflies in my stomach were a feeling I welcomed. Because I knew they weren't leaving any time soon.

He let go of my hair and moved so he could spread my legs apart. Again, he pulled my waist high, making me push my torso low.

"I'm going to fuck you till you can't remember your name, and only mine is falling from those pretty lips."

I gasped at the feeling of his cock lining up with my slit. A grunt leaving him as he pushed the tip of himself inside me.

I was breathing heavily, doing my best to find a fix for air, but he didn't give me that option when he slid all the way into my sore pussy.

I wanted to scream at how good it hurt, but my voice betrayed me. All that came out was loud moans, heavy breathing, and parts of his name.

He didn't give me enough time to adjust, even though I should've been by now. He started pumping, gradually getting faster after every insertion.

On one hand, I dug my nails into my palms, while the other did the same just through the sheets in my fist.

My body rocked back into his, meeting his every thrust and making everything feel ten times better.

"Fuck. Fuck Aster, P-please. Please s-slow down." I breathed.

But he didn't.

Deep down, I didn't want him too, and I'm glad he didn't.

I felt the tightness of my core, signaling for my fifth orgasm tonight.