U.A FILE #01 - Ken Sukoku

Start from the beginning

Ken didn't have many friends during his childhood, so he fell back on the video games and comics he collects. It is thanks to his maternal grandmother that these 2 passions came to him, having taught him to read thanks to that. It is also with her that he learned cooking and loves it, unlike baking, requiring too much precision (and dishes) to his taste.

PERSONAL LIFE

B I O G R A P H Y

Available in chapter 1, named "Ken Sukoku: Origin"

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Takehiko Sukoku – Restaurant manager
Mother:
Kiyoko Sukoku – Associate restaurant manager
Brother(s)/Sister(s):
A sister 2 years younger – Yoko Sukoku - Schoolgirl
Best friends:
Masami Hikoku, Ema Yorokobi, Masako Sarada
Friends:
Kaito Karetsuin, Shiro Fuyu, Ren Danagai, Katsuro Baketsuno, Kazuo Sogui, Mari Masaji, Shinju Shijin
Crush:
Masako Sarada
Rival:
Kenshin Sayakuzu, Katsuro Baketsuro
Nemesis:
None for now

QUIRK

"I...I'll be able to master my quirk and the power of Nega!"

Type: EmitterRange: Mid-RangePrimary Role: DPSFighting Style: Melee

Type: Emitter
Range: Mid-Range
Primary Role: DPS
Fighting Style: Melee

Stats:
Power: 3/5 | C
Speed: 1/5 | E
Technique: 5/5 | A
Intelligence: 4/5 | B
Cooperativeness: 3/5 | C
Quirk Control: 1/5 | E

A B I L I T Y | S K I L L S

Name: Plus and Minus

Description: Ken's quirk is a bit special and varies according to his personality. Indeed, Ken's quirk is divided into 2 personalities, his own and the one he named Nega, recognizable by their hair and eye colors (red for him and blue for Nega). Ken can create one or more attraction zones around him or a part of his body. Nega, as for him, creates repulsion zones in the same way. Nega is the most negative part of him and is the opposite of Ken's personality.

Drawbacks: The problem with this quirk is mainly personality change. Indeed, whereas usually, Ken is a friendly person and very devoted to others but, when he becomes a Nega he only does as he pleases and has a cruel behavior toward his enemies, close to a villain. Usually, it is Ken who decides when to change his personality but when he is too tired or when he has used his quirk with one personality too much, the other one takes control.

Super Moves:

[S1 Ep7] Repulsion Punch (レパルシブ・パンチ): After hitting his enemy with a punch, Nega creates a repulsion zone around his fist, pushing the enemy back under the force of the second impact.

[S1 Ep7] Gemini's Hammer (ジェミニーズ・ハマー): After performing a forward somersault, Nega delivers a hammer kick to his opponent, reinforced by a repulsion zone around his foot, increasing the damage.

[S2 Ep7] Infernal Repulsion (インファーナル・レパルション): Nega uses all his remaining strength in a single repulsion zone of size and power depending on the energy consumed. After this attack, Nega immediately passes out.

[S2 Ep11] Gemini's Ascension (ジェミニーズ・アセンション): Nega ducks before rising quickly, aided by an area of repulsion under his feet, to deliver a powerful and quick uppercut to the opponent.

[S3 Ep8] Gemini's Comet (ジェミニーズ・コメット): Nega spins around to use the centrifugal force to use his metal yo-yo as a weapon on the opponent, before reinforcing the blow with a directional repulsion zone on the yo-yo.

[S4 Ep3] Gemini Impact: Double Attraction (ジェミニー・インパクト・ダブル・アトラクション): Ken throws his yoyo behind his opponent's head and then creates a directional attraction zone from his yoyo towards him as well as another one going from him towards the yoyo, making the yoyo violently comes back towards him, smashing the opponent in the process.

[S4 Ep3] Attraction Radius (アトラクション・レーディアス): Ken spreads his arms to create a directional zone of attraction whose radius and strength depend on the distance between them. The more his arms are spread the bigger the radius but the weaker the power and vice versa.

[S5 Ep7] Twin Attractions: Singularities (トウィン・アトラクションズ・シンギュラリティズ): Ken creates two super-powerful attraction zones from his hands, completely crushing all things entering their fields of action.

[S5 Ep9] Distortion Zone (ディストーション・ゾーン): Ken having merged his mind with Nega's, he creates a zone combining the effects of attraction and repulsion, distorting everything it touches.

[S5 Ep9] Gemini Sphere: Meteor (ジェミニ・スフィア・ミーティア): Ken having merged his mind with Nega's concentrates all the distortion power of his new quirk into a ball of purple energy pushing back and tearing apart everything it touches.

[S5 Ep9] Gauss Cannon (ガウス・キャノン): Ken having merged his mind with Nega's, uses the attraction/repulsion effect to send a projectile from one hand to the other before pushing it back towards the enemy by making his body a"magnetic connector". The projectile leaving his hand at an unimaginable speed sends the enemy flying for several hundred meters.

H E R O  S U I T | I T E M S
◇ A black t-shirt covered with a red and white leather jacket with metal rivets at the shoulders and elbows.
◇ Dark cargo joggers with purple stripes with a purple riveted belt with a buckle in the shape of the Gemini symbol in gold.
◇ White and blue boots with black soles and purple straps.
◇ Black leather mittens with purple rivets.

S T R E N G T H S
◇ Great adaptability in combat.
◇ Very strategic and original in its tactics

W E A K N E S S E S
◇ Doesn't trust his quirk.
◇ Takes too much on him, sometimes putting him in danger.