𝟮𝟬 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

Start from the beginning

"Struggling there...?" and there he was. That's his voice for sure. Nani you fucking dickhead. Apart of me is excited that I can finally get this done and leave this kingdom. Another part of me is scared shitless that I might end up fucking dead before I can kill him. I'm not scared of death and I've been trained not to be but if Nani gets to kill me before I kill him let's just say everything I worked for is for nothing. I knew my chances of survival when I went on with this situation. I knew how dangerous taking out Nani can be but no one is going to stop me from letting my mothers soul rest in peace. Nobody.

With the feeling of pure distrubance I placed my hand on his trying to lift myself up.

"Is it that obvious..?" I sounded drunk and wasted and it looks like he's buying my act. As I tried to lift myself up he placed his other hand on my waist pulling me up back to my feet. Within seconds of getting back to my feet I acted like I was falling again due to how much I drank and Nani managed to hold me steady within his arms. Truly wanting to vomit in my own damn mouth I rested my head on his chest, trying to keep my balance firm. The man chuckled placing a kiss on my head.

"How about I take you to my house..?" my head lifted looking up at him with an innocent look like I didn't know that was in me. "Really..?" I questioned as he gave me a nod. Before I knew it he started to walk me towards his van. I could see four guards standing around the big van. Fuck me I don't need to get inside his van. My heels were the only think that can he heard against the warm air before I opened my mouth.

"My car... is down the road..." My tone was deep and unstable trying to get him to walk me towards my own car. Nani stopped before giving his men a nod of his head. And just like that all of his men got inside the van and drove off. The two of us all alone. I'm getting stoked but this is not the setting nor the time to take him out. I need more time for him to trust me. And as bad as it sounds for him to touch me and when he's fully distracted I'll lay all my cards on the table and kill him. And if we both die tonight at least my mother's rapist is gone and I was the one who took my revenge for her.

"So, where's that car of yours...?" His hands readjusted themselves on my skin as I tightly grabbed onto his blazer. I stumble once again but he managed to hold me close to him. Damn it this is more harder than I thought.

"To the right..." I answered and once again he held me close before we started to walk towards my car. I gave him my keys from purse that was strapped on my bare shoulder. He opened the passenger door for me as I got in. I watched him walk around and sit on the driver seat. My head dropped onto the window resuming my actness of being extremely drunk. My eyes fluttered shut as I heard him twist the key and immediately drive off. I felt uneasy and pure hatred as I felt his hand on my bare thigh. I was wearing a dress and it barely covered anything below my knees. But that's what I'm willing to do for my mother. I have been trained for this very moment. I have grown up with rough punches against my jaw. Hard kicks to the stomach and bullets to the shoulder. I'm professionally trained for this very moment and I'm fucking ready.

Nani brushed his palm on my skin before slowly caressing it.

"You haven't told me your name yet..." he asked as I slowly opened my eyes. I truly feel like I'm about to vomit. His whole presence and being stuck inside this vehicle..? Oh fuck me and put a bullet inside my head.

I placed my hand on his before lifting myself from the window. Resting my head on the seat as the headlights of the car lit up the dark roads. "Jasmine..." I lied. Jasmine is the first name that came to mind and it looks like he believed the shit out of me.