Intro Note

The Avengers are all friends in year 12 of high school, focusing on the Cap Trio of Steve, Natasha and Sam until a mysterious new kid arrives.
He's secretive and equipped with a traumatic backstory none of them know of (or so he thought...), more unfortunate ties to other people than he'd like to admit (why was Natasha so familiar?) and a load of problems to face - and don't forget the arm made of metal.
His name was Bucky.

Bucky joins his new school and becomes best friends with Steve, Sam and Nat - but there is much more too him than that, especially when Bucky's past comes back to haunt everyone...
There will be some minor Buckynat, Steggy and Pepperony (and only best-friend Stucky).

*I love these 'Avengers in High School' stories and am running out of ones to read (please recommend some!) so thought I'd write one!

Regular updates!
(Still in progress- I am publishing as I write because I'm excited and want to get it out, so there's the chance I will be going back and adding things to chapters. If they are important plot points or something I will let you know)

It's kind of a bunch of one-shots that are all related and sequential in order, if that makes sense 😂

All characters belong to Marvel :)

PS:
Bucky (and Natasha's) backstories are slowly hinted towards and parts are given away - they are not fully explained until later (for suspense!) - so don't worry if some things don't make sense at first.

Buck has a metal arm for reasons that will be disclosed later in the story 👌🏼

Character list:

James "Bucky" Barnes/ Winter Soldier
Steve Rogers
Sam Wilson
Natasha Romanoff/Natalia Romanova/ Black Widow
Tony Stark
Thor Odinson
Clint Barton
Bruce Banner
Peggy Carter
Brock Rumlow
Alexander Pierce
Jasper Sitwell
Johann Schmidt
Arnim Zola
Principal Fury