I wander down the aisle, trying not to look at the alter, all dressed up and magnificent looking, with beautiful flowers and white ribbons.

"Kenna, why don't you come sit next to me."

Pausing, I look to my left, Kit motioning to the empty spot next to him. He has a smug smile on his face, wanting to torture me for a little longer. I should just walk away, but knowing what is going to happen, I would quite like to be seated right next to him.

I give him a saccharine smile. "Absolutely."

"A beautiful couple, are they not?" Kit says, leaning back in his seat, no worries at all. Exactly what he wants is coming to fruition. His arrogance will be the death of him.

I nod. "This wedding surely will change the course of this Pack forever."

He twists his head. "For the better, right?"

"Yes. For the better," I affirm.

He doesn't think I care, considering he believes I'm from the Love Pack. But he knows I care about Isaiah, and that I want to be with him. He just wants to hurt me more, make me think that being with Isaiah would ruin the chances for this Pack to finally flourish, as if he isn't the cause of it.

The wedding starts shortly after our conversation diminishes.

Isaiah comes down the aisle first, and then Elise, to some strange music that I know she hates. But she plastered a faux smile on her face, making it seem as though she is truly in love with Isaiah, making everyone believe, for just a moment that they want this marriage.

Right before the procession starts, Malin and Kadrick emerged from where I knew they would be hiding, biding their time. They are fully armed, and at the same time as they emerge onto the alter, the guards Kit thought have been hired to keep this wedding safe and contained, all back away, keeping a healthy distance, although stay close, ready to intervene if anyone thinks of fleeing.

"I would suggest everyone stays seated for this. It will be far more interesting than this ceremony," Malin says, as everyone erupts into panicked murmurs, looking around for a way to escape. There is none, they are all surrounded.

"What's going on?" Kit demands, looking over his shoulder, realising what is happening.

"You're going to die today Kit. For all the terrible things you have done to this Pack," Elise tells him, dumping the flowers she was holding onto the ground, his expression changing entirely.

"I don't think so," he growls.

He grabs my arm, yanking me to standing position. Before I can fight him off, my back is against his chest, a knife to my throat.

Isaiah rushes forward, but Kit snaps at him. "Step back, everyone...I will kill her."

"Let her go father. This isn't about her," Isaiah says calmly, although I see the panic in his eyes. I can feel my own, rising up in my chest, knowing Kit isn't afraid to kill me. He's wanted to for long enough, so I'm surprised he's hesitation.

"It is about her, son. I knew she was your mate the moment I saw the way you looked at her. You've never been interested in anything as much as you are interested in her. I should have killed her when I got the chance," Kit growls. I frown. He knew?

"Hurt her, and I won't kill you today, father. I will ensure you live out your life in the most painful way possible, and I will not apologise for it," Isaiah says, his voice frighteningly calm.

"This man you are looking at right now is willing to kill an innocent girl...Think what he is capable of doing to the rest of your Pack," Malin says to all the families, who are pinned to their seats, watching with horror. Whether they believe Kit is a monster or not doesn't matter. They themselves are monsters.