we didn't really pay attention to the class that was going on right in front of us.

we pretty much talked the whole lesson. fuck. i think i really like james.

james pov.

fuck. i think i really like ally.

she's just so cool and she actually seems like she's interested in what i have to say.

but i don't know if she likes me back or if she is just being nice.

i think i will try to make a move this weekend at the gig.

the english class finished.

i had sport now so i said bye to ally and said i would see her after during recess.

sport is usually fun but today felt like it dragged on forever.

i could only think about ally.

i was standing at the side of the field just looking down.

"snap out of it hetfield! finish running the laps" coach yelled in my face.

i stopped staring at the ground and started running the rest of the laps i had to.

after what felt like hours the bell rang and i finished sport. once i put my regular clothes back on i walked to the cafeteria.

i saw ally talking to some friends in the back. i started walking over to her and our eyes met. i smiled at her and she looked at the ground.

i walked up to her and she said "okay..i will see you guys later" to her friends. she walked by my side leaving her friends.

"how was sport?" she asked, as we started walking to a free table i said "it's was alright, how was art?".

"it was okay but I have an assessment coming up and im not ready" i nodded in understanding.

that reminded me i have a lot of work to do.

ally looked up behind me like there were people coming our way.

please don't be lars.

allys pov.

it was lars and another guy. i remember meeting lars at james house.

i hadn't met the other one yet.

lars sat next to me and said "hey ally" i smiled at him and said "hey lars".

he looked me up and down and said "you look hot today".

james looked at me and mouthed "sorry". i laughed at him while shaking my head, "thanks lars...i guess".

he then introduced me to cliff, who was really nice as well. after chatting for a bit we even realised we had some mutal friends.

the bell rang signaling it was third period, we all stood up from the table and i started walking to my next class.

james caught up to me and said "hey, do you wanna skip this period?" i nodded and replied "please!".

he laughed at me and slung his arm around my shoulders. we snuck out of the school and into my car. james was sitting in the passenger seat and i was sitting in the drivers seat.

i turned on the car and said "pick a tape" pointing to all my tapes. he obviously picked my motörhead self titled tape and put it in. the tape started playing and james was singing along and head banging...

i noticed he had a beautiful voice. well beautiful in my eyes. also he did a great lemmy impression.

i grabbed his shoulder to stop his head banging and said "do you want to skip the rest of the day?".