𝟭𝟵 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure..." I answer as he nods before flickering through the file on his desk. Picking up his pen.

"What about touch..." he pressed. "Do you like being touched or do you like touching others at all..?" I don't get effected by touch. I've had many women touch me all over my body. And I don't really feel anything. I know that they're touching me. I'm aware of that and I allow them to but I can't practically say that I'm touched by it. Their touches are empty and hurried.

I don't know about me touching others but I don't particularly mind if anyone touched me. I'm used to it by now.

"No, that doesn't bother me..." My tone harsh as normal. But something else does. Something else bothers me but I can't seem to point a finger to it, which fucks up with my head.

"𝗠𝗥 𝗬𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗪. 𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦..." I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head not believing a word my father is saying over the phone at the moment. After my session with James I headed straight for the car, which had my bodyguard for the day that was not her to escort me.

On my way I was told to pick up princess Julia from her taekoando lesson. And now here I am parked outside of her studio as my phone is pressed against my ear, listening to the utter bullshit that's coming out of my father's mouth.

"Don't worry about it so much..." his voice was shallow and unsure. Like he knew he was lying to me but was trying to cover it up. And just like that I knew he was lying to me. It doesn't take a genius to know that. He was hesitant and he was pausing between his sentences. That was always his weakness that I spotted since I was a child.

"Focus on princess Julia and make sure to discuss a date for the wedding with her..." I didn't care about this wedding or princess Julia. I want to know what they are both hiding from me. They are pushing me away from something and I don't care what is it I'm going to find out, even if I have to point my gun at my father himself.

"Cut the bullshit father. What is Mr Yuan up to and why did he have to take this specific day off...?" My head turned to the entrance of the studio and found the princess taking her steps down the staircase with a gym back lifted on her shoulder. She still had her uniform on, making her way around the car.

"Jimin, it's none of your con-" I stopped him before he could finish his very much predicated sentence.

"Yes it is. He's my personal bodyguard I'm I correct..? Tell me why he's absent...?" There was a pause for the second time in less than two fucking minutes. I felt my ear burn against my phone and if I go on for any longer without knowing where she is I might just cause a fucking scene.

"When you have time drop by the palace today and I'll let you know.." And he quickly hungs up. I felt the bodygaurd on the driver seat exit the car and made his way around to open the door for the princess.

"Your majesty..." Julia greeted me placing her gym back right in between us. She sat herself on the other side of the window as the door closed shut after her enterance. I gave her a faint nod before the bodyguard made his way back and started to drive off. Julia sat in silence for the majority of the car ride. Her head rested on the seat as her vision was focused on the window. She didn't utter a look at me and I'm glad. Julia was always a little similar to me. When we had sex all she wanted was sex and I understood why. Being a princess was never so easy. And wanting to diffuse yourself from the world is an easy solution. She didn't ask why I didn't want her to kiss me, she didn't ask because all she wanted was sex.