Also note Daycare hours though closed too public will still be open to accommodate staff childcare needs.

Thank you for your cooperation, we look forward to seeing you tonight.

Sincerely,

The Management Team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned at the email, already dreading the outcome. I was either forced to go to the meeting or be forced to work late. I shot Samari a quick email asking which I was expected to do, either way I don't think I am going to make it feel the way I do. Hopefully if I can catch some shut eye during nap time, I'd feel a bit better.

As though the world had finally shifted in my favor Sun began ushering the children into the nap room part of me wanted to sneak in for my own little nap but with Moon in there, I knew all too well I would be far too distracted by him not be able to take a nap. 

Instead, I took the opportunity of quiet. I leaned down resting my head on my folded arms right at the desk closing my eyes, I listened to Moons gentle melodies and voice I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sadly, my little nap wasn't very restful though, feeling as though I had just closed my eyes before the children's voices began filling the room again.

I groaned frustrated wiping the sleep out of my eyes when the phone rang, the sound felt like hot rods piercing my head, so I quickly ripped the phone off the receiver holding it up to my ear.

"Daycare Y/N speaking."

"Hey, it's Sam, I got your email. Tonight, don't worry about Daycare I'm sure Moon and Sun can handle the few kids, so meet up in the atrium with the rest of staff, I'll save you a seat."

"Thanks, Samari, for getting back so fast appreciate the clarification."

"You alright, you sound like shit Y/N" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"I'm fine, I'll see you later Samari."

"See you Y/N."

"Bye."

I sighed hanging up the phone, leaning back in the chair letting my eyes close before a cool hand on my forehead. I snatched the hand from reflex as my eyes shot open startled. I breathed a bit when my eyes met Suns who stared down at me wide eye.

"I'm sorry Sunny, you startled me."

"Oh no, I'm sorry I shouldn't have touched you. You just looked so pale."

"No Sunny your fine." I said letting go of his thin wrist, I gave him a gentle smile. "Thanks for worrying about me but I'm fine just a bit tired."

"Are you sure Y/N? You look so pale, and you felt very warm."

"What's warm?" asked Moon who was just strolling up.

"Y/N! She says she's fine but her foreheads very warm, Moon." Sun pouted making me roll my eyes. Within a second Moons hands were cupping my face, if my face was warm before it wasn't anything compared to right now.

"I am fine you two." I complained pushing Moons cool hands away reluctantly. Part of me wanted to melt into his hands but all that would do was worried them. The last thing I wanted was to burden them after they had already done so much to care for me.

"Now if you two don't mind I have a few pounds of backed up paperwork to handle before tonight's staff meeting." I shoulder slumped as I scooted closer to the desk driving into work trying to distract from the two overprotective boys hovering over me.