"Sometimes plans can get you killed. Come on Joon" Yoongi walked further down the hall until they stopped in front of silver double doors. They also had gold intricate patterns in them.

"Talk about rich. Even you wouldn't do this Yoongs" Namjoon said admiring the design.

"We'll Namjoon, some people are just full of it." The guards they just killed must have been the ones to guard these doors as there should normally be someone here.

They carefully opened the door and stepped it. There was another door that would lead to the office where the man sat. The space between the two doors was pointless but whatever. It's just what you do when you don't know what to spend your money on.

"Ready Joon" he asked the younger who nodded in return. They both got their weapons ready and Namjoon opened the door into which the mafia lord casually strolled into.

The CEO was sat at his desk on the phone. But when he saw the two come in, his eyes widesned and he immediately put the phone down. He had a look of fear in his eyes as he saw the twos weapons. The weapons gangs had are more dangerous than military weapons, and it seemed the CEO knew that.

"W-who are you?" He tried to sound confident but failed miserably. Yoongi smirked

"Let's see. I'm the reason you want your nightmares to be real. I'm the reason all the things you see in the dark are gone. I'm the reason Lucifer retired...... I'm Suga, leader of the Agust mafia." (I don't think I've ever mentioned the name of the gang but yeah, that's what it is:) carry on)

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his boss's antics.

"So dramatic" Namjoon said to the blond and Yoongi only replied with a smirk.

"I only gave him an introduction"

"Yeah, the kind of introduction that would make him scared of life" he said again. The two were so lost on their own conversation, they didn't see the CEO, reach for a gun.

Oh but they did. Yoongi learned to never turn your back to your enemy, so as soon as he saw him reaching out, he shot his finger. Yes, his finger. Yoongi has impeccable aim.

"Idiot. I'm only here for one reason and we'll both leave. I'll leave the building and you'll leave the world. Simple." Yoongi said as if it was no big deal.

"You bastard. What do you want from me. I've never seen you in my life" Yunjae shouted.

"Well you've seen my boyfriend, your son. Park Jimin. And my parents. Min Jiwon, my mother. And Min Daehyun. You killed them" Yoongi intended to take all his rage out right now on this man, but all that stopped him was Jimin's name.

"My son is with you? Useless piece of shit" he grumbled under his breath but Yoongi heard loud and clear.

"Is that really how you treat your son. Your own fucking blood." Yoongi shouted and Namjoon didn't even try to calm him down, knowing he needed to do this.

"And I had nothing to do with your parents" he denied but Yoongi knew better

"I don't have time for a back and forth argument of how I know it was you. So let me just kill you and you can leave you're miserable life" Yoongi readied his gun, but then remembered Jimins mother.

"You think your wife would be proud of your night job?" He dropped it onto Yunjae, who's eyes widened in realisation that he was being followed. "Yeah I know. You think your son would be proud. Oh that's right, you don't care"

"I care. He is my son. I don't know what he's been telling you. Also he knows nothing of it, nor will he ever" well, he didn't deny the night job. Yoongi thought.

"As for your parents, they were indebted to me for 8 years. I gave them countless times to pay up but they never did." He confessed and Yoongis expression got even darker, somehow.

"Well, you're not denying it. At least I know you killed my parents over what? MONEY?!!!" He shouted the last word, startling the other two men on the room.

"It was their fault. Guess you were lucky to just survive" he smirked. He didn't seem scared anymore, but on the inside he was shaking. He knew Yoongi was going to kill him anyway so he stopped denying, knowing there would be no point

"What about your wife? She seemed to have mysteriously disappeared." Yoongi inquired further, hoping to get an answer.

"I killed her. She was as useless as her son is." The man sat still but Yoongi started walking around, Namjoon just watched the CEO for any movement.

Yoongis eyes stopped at a document placed on the desk. He looked closer and smirked. So, Jimin already has the company as soon as he his father dies.

"I see you've already given Jimin the company." He picked the document up to examine it properly. "He'll do so much more with it than you could have ever done"

"I only gave it because after I die, it will be his anyway as he his my blood. I hope he finally listens to me and carries my blood on" he still had the audacity to talk about Jimin like a son

"Jimin stopped the bloodline as soon as he met me. And the line will end with him. Because incase you've forgot, he's gay" Yoongi reminded.

"Go to hell" he replied with and Yoongi simply smirked and said

"You first."

The CEO was speechless as there was nothing he could possibly say back. He knew he lost. His eyes darkened as he reached for his gun once more. It was worth a shot, he was going to die anyway, he thought. However, Yoongi was smarter than him and predicted his movement.

It happened quick and smooth. No noise, no mess, well a little. But it was a clean kill. Yoongi aimed for his heart and Namjoon aimed for his head. It was a double kill and it was perfectly planned. The man's eyes were open and it looked a little creepy, two bullet wounds and Yoongi knew his job was done.

The two mafias looked at each other, knowing this will be in the news bright and early tomorrow. They both started walking around the office and looked at filing cabinets or anything to help them understand the death of Jimins mother.

Namjoon found a file under the name Park. But no first name. He called Yoongi over and showed him. He looked through it and found out why her husband killer her.

"She cheated on him, and she was killed for it"