I looked into his empty green eyes that was protected by his thick lashes. My eyes slowly analysed his face from his sharp jaw that was covered by his neatly trimmed beard to his straight nose. I found it very strange that a person this beautiful could be so twisted. I was trying to understand why I didn't see how fucked up he was. I knew there was something wrong with him from the beginning Lachlan didn't need to speak the aura that surrounded him was like second skin, it stuck to him. Making everyone around be on alert of the darkness he exuded.

I was intrigued. I didn't blame myself, I wouldn't blame myself for Lachlan being fucked up. It wasn't my fault he was a psychopath, I just didn't know how fucked up he was. His looks - his everything - from his looks to the way he carried himself, he himself demanded respect even if you didn't know him you could sense it. I didn't even know how to properly describe him in detail because I've never come across anything like him and now I wish I just kept moving along.

"You branded me." I croaked finally finding my voice looking at the perfect specimen before me. If I survived him I would saty away from men who looked like Greek Gods but then again I've never seen any man who was so handsome. I would just stay away from every man. I was okay with that.

"This is not branding Isla, branding you would require me to mentally fuck you up which the thought of intrigues me." he said making me want to cry, I held my breath as his hands wrapped around my waist, his huge member rock hard against my stomach, my heart was racing in fear. I couldn't keep my gaze on him so I looked at his hard broad chest with war scars littered all over down to his sculpted by the deity's pecks.

"It's a reminder that next time you let anyone touch what belongs to me I won't stop just because the doctor says you could die." his accent thick, his eyes held promise of something far much worse, it scared me. I slowly nodded my head in understanding, his words registering in my mind. Just when I thought I was done with the crying, so he would have killed me just because I sat down and had lunch with Liam, clearly in the beginning I didn't seem to have fully grasped how not okay this man was.

"All of this is mine." he said his voice low and sultry, his hand cupping my womanhood. Possessiveness clear as day in his tone.

I shivered in response to his touch the temperature of my body instantly sky rocketing, my heart pounding against my chest. I looked up at him panic spreading through my body as his eyes clouded by possessiveness darkened.

"Now spread your legs for me love, I want to be buried inside you. "

"Lachlan please don't, my scars haven't healed, my whole body is sore." my trembling voice came out small, the fear in it clear as I placed my trembling hands on his chest. I was afraid he would make my wounds bleed. As much as my mind panicked my body obeyed his touch, my nipples were hard in need of him and goosebumps covered my body.

"Don't beg love, it only excites me." My breath hitched as he smoothly picked me up and slipped my nipple into his mouth making my core clench in want. I was slowly losing control of my body. I couldn't believe how it was reacting to him. It truly did belong to him and not me.

I kept on trying to remind myself of what he did to me, I would never forget, it was still fresh in my mind but the minute his hands touched me they ignited a fire like no other in my body. He pressed me against the wall my legs wrapped around his waist feeling his hard huge abnormal dick against my burning core making me whimper in the need and fear of feeling him inside me as my arms wrapped around his neck, the pain of my back connecting to the wall spread through me making me cry out in pain but it wasn't long before his fingers rubbed against my sensitive clit, turning my cries into soft whimpers. I hated that he was making me feel so good. I could feel the wetness in between my legs get thicker as he sucked on my dark erect nipples.