He shakes his head while pulling away from me. "It's the truth. I just refused to see it because I thought I could find my way into your heart and perhaps just have a spot in your heart. Regardless of how much it hurt to accept my mate was also my brother's mate, I never wanted you to cast my brother out of your heart. I just wanted a spot. My own spot."

I feel my eyes water, "Ashton. You do."

"Then what are we doing Yvonne!"

"We are trying to move forward!" I yell back, "Ashton, you are partially right about you not seeing reality because what were you expecting?! I loved Dominick so much and not just because he was my mate. I needed time! I needed space!"

"I did give it to you. But instead of coming to me when you were ready you decided to go off with Alpha Jack!"

"To save the pack! Not because I wanted to. Ashton, you don't understand how guilty I feel. Almost like I am being disloyal to Dominick and the worst part is.. it's with his brother. He may be gone but he is still in my heart. I didn't know how to deal with these feelings."

"Yvonne, but we have been going in circles and I have just accepted it. All this time. I just don't know how to do that anymore. I have been considerate of your feelings, but you have not been of mine. Tell me. What do you want?!"

"I was trying but do you know how hard it has been with my wolf constantly wanting you... wanting your touch... your love?! I was trying so hard to push those desires deep down. But the thing is at first, I was dismissing it because I said it was merely my wolf, but I started to realize that its me too. I want you."

Ashton's eyebrows furrow and I watch as he opens his mouth but says nothing.

I look down, "Ashton-"

Ashton pulls me into his embrace, pressing his lips to mine. We break apart and our eyes meet.

"That's all I wanted to hear... I needed to hear that, Yvonne."

"We will move forward together. Moment by moment. Right?" I whisper resting my hand on his chest.

"Yes. Just no more circles. okay? I can't." He brings his hand to my cheek pushing my hair behind my ear.

I nod while I crawl onto his lap. His hands rest on each side of my face lightly rubbing his thumbs in circles on my cheeks.

His hand goes down my face to my chin, his thumb grazing across my lips softly. "Can I?"

We stare into each other's eyes yearning for one another in every way... I give him a slight nod then bring my lips to his.

His hands pull me closer letting ourselves drown in each other's arms. I pull apart from his soft lips, "Will you tell me what scared you so much in your nightmare?"

"No. It wasn't real.." I wrap my arms around his neck as I stay straddling him, "Please Ashton. Let us move forward and let's not begin with hiding things away from one another."

He sighs. "You're right. My nightmare was about Dom yelling at me for being your mate and he claimed that it was over... because he was back."

"Ash.. I-I don't know what to say."

"Just tell me what's on your mind right now."