"Hey champ, you tired?" Stefano asks.

Marco nods and opens his mouth. I laugh softly and feed him. He keeps opening his mouth only for food, he's so adorable.

"All done baby, now you can nappies, okay?" I say to him.

He turns in my arms and rests his head in my neck while clutching my shirt in his hands. I remove his shoes and start rocking him back and forth.

Stefano is watching this weird thing on the TV. "How it's made" or something like that.

"I'm also sleepy wifey" Stefano says, making a fake yawn.

I blush at the endearment.

"Then go to bed" I say. I get up and walk up to Marco's room. I hear Stefano's foorsteps behind me.

I lay Marco down in his cot. Mmm. He's too big for it now, we have to buy him a bed.

I kiss Marco on the head and gently remove his jacket. When I go out, Stefano immediately pulls me into his arms.

"I want you so bad" he whispers in my ear.

I look at him wide eyed.

"Didn't you ask me when we were going to have sex. Never, cause we're going to make love" he says.

I feel his hard on against my stomach. Damn. I'm getting wet.

"I want you too Stefano. Take me" I whisper in his ear.

He immediately picks me up and starts walking to his room whilst kissing me.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." he says.

We finally enter his room and he basically throws me on the bed. He takes his shirt off and then his pants before he climbs over me.

He rips my dress open, exposing my bra covered breasts.

"Stefano! I really liked that dress" I say.

"I'll buy you all the dresses in the world Amore mio" he says as he's starts kissing down my stomach.

He stops and looks up at me.

"Are you sure you want this amore. I can stop" he says.

I internally aww at him. I nod my head and he shakes his'.

"Words angel, words" he says

"Yes Stefano, I want this and I want you" I say, all of a sudden breathing heavily.

"Good girl" he says as he unclasps my bra and remove my dress completely, leaving me only in my panties.

"Gorgeous" he whispers before attacking my breasts with his mouth.

Stefano gently makes love to me until night time. He worships my body and makes sure I'm comfortable. After all that we go downstairs and eat before he takes me again till morning.

                                 ........

One week later.

I've already moved into Stefano's house. He can't keep his hands off of me, especially because we're sleeping in the same room.

Stefano makes love to me almost everyday. He says he can't get enough of me.

We're working on Marco's adoption papers. We're almost through the process and in a few days, I'll be signing them.

"Amore, come here for a second" Stefano calls.

I'm sitting in his office, on the couch. He's been working really late these past few days. His eyes even have circles beneath them.

I walk over to him and he pulls me on his lap. He rests his head in my neck.

"I love you so much" he says.

"I love you too baby" I say. I kiss his forehead and run my hands through his hair.

"My grandpa will be coming in a few days. Apparently he wants to spend Christmas with us. Or rather, me" he says.

"But Christmas is two months away." I say.

"I don't know what he wants. I just want you to stay away from him and focus on Marco's birthday." He says.

"Okay babe, now let's go sleep." I say, getting up.

I take his hand and lead him to our room. He follows me without a groan.

Once in the room he grabs me and pins me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. I push his away and he looks at me with his tired eyes.

"no no no, you're going to rest Stefano. Go on, get to bed" I say.

"Will you sleep with me?" he asks with a pout on his lips.

I hug him and stand on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, instead it lands on his jaw.

"Yes" I say.

He picks me up and rests me on the bed before climbing in next to me and snuggling into my breasts.

"I don't know what I'd do without you" he whispers before I feel his breathing even.

________________

HI....

Ja, no smut for this book.

I don't have an update schedule and I'm going through stuff...

So sorry if the chapter wasn't good enough for y'all.