chp 10 the wedding and exams

No one pov

It's been about four hours since y/n cried himself to sleep and during those four hour tsume has used the time to see to some minor paperwork there by his bedside while occasionally stroking his hair making the boy smile when Kakashi walks in. " Yo tsume strange to see you here?" Tsume nods " Yea but I owe a debt to minato so I will do what I have to." Kakashi nods as tsume asks " So what brings you here?" "He is my pupil the hokage ordered me to train him before he went to the academy." Tsume scoffs as she sets a piece of paper down. " Why didn't you stop the beatings?" Kakashi sighs  and rubs his neck " They never tried when I was there we main stayed on the training grounds from sun up to sunset." Kakashi says as tsume sighs " You know which one has it?" Kakashi nods when y/n groans causing tsume to grabs his hand as he mumbles " Plain on tree outside.....chakra cold." Kakashi glances  out the window nod moving his head and spots a anbu with a blank mask on watching them. Hold his hand to where only tsume can see, he makes some signs saying "Root is watching." Tsume frowns and signs back. "Root I thought the hokage disbanded it?" Kakashi shrugs and makes some more signs as both jonin glance out the window to see a cat masked anbu behind the root and stabs him throw the chest before vanishing.

"Yes I know the one with the beast is naruto." Kakashi says as tsume sighs and looks at y/n " How low has this village fallen." Kakashi shrugs " I don't know but y/n is like sensei what ever knowledge you put infront him he soaks it up like a sponge." Tsume sighs as y/n groans before he sits up. " Ok guess I need to get moving." Tsume push him back " Rest pup you need it." Y/n just shakes his head " No the chunin exams are coming and my wedding I need to get ready." The adults just sigh as y/n starts getting ready.

Time skip two days

Y/n pov

I was straightened my suit in the side room and nod and look up in the mirror. "You may look like kushina but you act so much like my sensei." I look to the side to see Kakashi standing their. " You think they are happy Kakashi-sensei?" He gives a eye smile " No doubt about that bet kushina is letting her verbal tick run rampant." I chuckle as I make my way to the door." You ready?" I shrug " No but I'm willing to give it a shot." I says as I walk into the shrine as I notice all the clan heads eyes widen at my presence along with the elders. "Ah y/n there you can come here I want you to meet someone!" I turn to see Hiruzen standing beside a regal looking man. " Yes sir." I walk over to the two men " You were right Hiruzen he does look like his mother." I frowns and look at the man. " Begging your pardon sir but how might you be?" The man chuckles " I'm  the fire damyio."

"