chap 8 truths revealed

No ones pov

Team 7 was giving their report on their last bundle of d rank missions to the hokage when there was a knock on the door. " One moment Kakashi." Hiruzen says as the one eyed jonin nods " Enter!" The door opens and in walks anko, Karin and y/n. " Ah anko you and your team wasn't due back just yet?" The hokage points out earning a snarl from the snake mistress. " The mission got canceled." This statement got everyone presents on alert " Report." Hiruzen comments and anko begins explaining the journey on how it went smoothly  before the kiri nins showed up.... "I'll let y/n explain what happened when his clone left." Y/n steps up and everyone notices the bandages on his arms " Sir when my clone arrived at kiriagkure one of the nins shunshinen my clone to the mizukage who promptly ran a kuni through its neck that is when we decided to leave the archeologists refused to leave starting a war or not till they found the Uzumaki clan sealing jutsu's which they won't." Y/n says before Hiruzen asks " What make you so sure?" Y/n grins and holds up two scrolls " Because I have the entire library right here both fuinjutsu and elemental jutsu." Everyone's eyes widen except anko and Karin's. 

"Give them here dope!" Sasuke hollers as he marches up and tries to take the scrolls but y/n pockets them " I don't fucking thinks so Uchiha." Y/n snarls as Sasuke grabs his collar. " I deserve those jutsu's not a damn weakling like you!" Y/n just scoffs and rolls his eyes " What you are going to do Uchiha is let him go." Hiruzen says as Sasuke grunt before letting go and walking back to his team when y/n speaks up " You want them Uchiha then give me some from your clan." Sasuke remains quiet but snarls in response as anko finishes the report.

" Interesting thank you anko for the report personally i don't care that the mission was canceled I just care that you all made it back." Hiruzen says as he sets three tickets on the desk and writes something on them " Here you go team anko while the mission didn't finish you successfully prevented a war so take this pay and have 2 weeks off for completing a  s rank missions." Everyone's  eyes went widen at the old man's statement. Y/n shakes his head and gives a smile " Thanks jiji come on anko-sensei let's eat." Anko grins as Karin pumps her fist in the air. " Lets get bbq!" The trio leave and naruto looks up to Kakashi. " Hey Kakashi-sensei can we go?" The jonin nods as team 7 rushes after them.

Y/n pov

Right as we walk out the hokage building I look up to see a dust cloud approaching. " What the hell is that?" Anko asks as she and Karin get in a ready stance. " A girlfriend who can pick up a string of gossip out of a haystack." I says as ino tackles me to the ground. "Y/n your back! Oh how I missed you!" Ino squels as I hug her ignoring the pain in my head from the landing " I missed you to bab." I give her a small kiss before we stand up. " Hey bro!" I turn to see naruto and his team walking up " Can we join you?" I sigh and hang my head. "Why me?" I groan before looking up and pointing at naruto " Only if you get rid of the orange jumpsuit." He shakes his head and crosses his arms " Never mind I'm going to get Ramen." He and the rest of his team split up " Why does he where that horrible thing anyway?" 

I sigh at Ino's question " So he can be spotted the old hag at the orphanage made he and I wear it so we can be spotted the moment we got kicked out I got rid of mine and burnt it." I say as I lead anko, ino and Karin to  a BBQ restaurant. " Yeah I noticed that plus didn't people used to gang up on you and your brother?" Ino asks as anko looked at me in shock and glared at the villagers we were passing. " Not my brother I took his beatings for him all of them not once did I complain." I point out solemnly. "Gaki if they hurt you again just call me I'll fuck them up." Anko snarls as I smile which a quick thought ' So this is what protection feels like.' "Thanks anko." She grins down at me as we enter the restaurant and sit down. " So do you want to tell your girl here about what you will placed in?" Anko says as a waitress comes to get our drinks and our selection. I look around and light stomp my foot a place a privacy seal. " What is she talking about?" Ino asks as anko grins " Brilliant to place a barrier around our booth by the way." I nod and look at ino.