chp 5

No ones pov

Just as y/n started to fall anko grabbed his collar " What the hell you old goat!" She yells as Hiruzen chuckles and looks down at the young Karin " Well this is interesting as you know anko anything on s rank missions are secret." She nods and slings the unconscious y/n on her shoulder as the group begins to walk. " Well there on your shoulder is the eldest son of the yondaime but young Uzumaki get rid of the head band will get your swore in as a konaha shinobi." Karin nods and pulls her head band off and Hiruzen burns it. " I'll get you swore in tomorrow Karin but you will need a team...." Hiruzen trails off and grins smugly " On second thought you will be on a team will y/n here and anko here will be your sensei." Anko's face falls in horror. " But lord hokage I have..." Hiruzen cuts her off " This is a order anko and tell you what instead of starting at d rank you will start will c rank should this three man unit succeed then I'll  double your pay on the next three a ranks you do." Anko's eyes widen and nods " Sure thing you old goat I'll make these two the best damn shinobi in konaha!" She cheers as they walk in the gate shocking the guards at the gate.

Timeskip

No ones pov

No ones pov

It's been a few days since the s rank mission and y/n and Karin have become rather good friends but it was a rather touche start when Karin meet ino lets see what happened....

Flashback

Y/n and Karin were walking through the market to get Karin some clothes when a voice gets y/n's attention. " Hey y/n!" He turns only to be tackled by a blonde torpedo named ino. Where were you I been looking all over the village for you!" She says while buring her face in his neck when Karin coughs and immediately ino sits up with a scowl still sitting on y/n " And who the fuck are you redhead?!" Ino demands as Karin's eye twitches " The name is Karin Uzumaki." Ino looks at her with shock before looking down at y/n on the verge of tears " You forgot about me?" Instantly y/n bolted up and hugged her " No I didn't bab she is a family member  we Hail from the same clan." Karin nods as ino wipes her eyes " Really?" Y/n nods and rests his forehead on hers " Yes the hokage had called me for a mission and I had to escort him along with another woman named anko we found her in the the village of grass." Y/n explains as ino sighs in relief " So what are you doing?" Karin speaks up finally " We are shopping for clothes for me I left everything and since he is the future clan head he has to help me." Ino smriks at the shopping bit " I can help beside that brown and fishnet so doesn't work for you." Ino says getting up.

Karin raises a eyebrow " And who might be?" Ino smiles and stands up pulling y/n up by his ear while ignoring his cries of protest " Ino yamanaka his girlfriend." Karin nods " Well then let me help you out that brown and fishnet doesn't work for you lets see if we can't change that shall we?" Ino says as Karin nods still pulling y/n's ear the two girls drag him from store to store in search of clothing till they found one that worked it was a red short selve jacket that covered a fishnet tank top that had a white Uzumaki symbol on the back for her upper body and for her lower a pair of black shorts with two bits of fabric on the front and back with a weird combination of heels and sandals.