chp 6

Narrator pov

It's been a few days since the day where y/n and anko had their duel which was had happened only twice more and ended up downgrading to a cussing match but both need desperately needed healing but when I came to training they both trained Karin who choose a brawlers approach. Together both anko and y/n had helped Karin master her chakra control and anko start to teach the few jutsu's she knew and now let's join team anko as they take their first official mission as a c rank much to Anko's disappointing.

Y/n pov

I adjust my sword as I watch anko threatening Irukia for a higher mission. " Anko-Sensei remember what lord hokage said your pay will double." She starts as Karin scoffs and brushes her hair over her ear. " Oh right I forgot." Anko say and snatches the c rank and we follow her out the office " So let's see  escorting some archeologists hmm a simple one to introduce you to the suffering."  She says once they leave the tower and head towards the gate " Ok brats go get your bags and meet me at the gates." Anko say as both Karin and I hold up a scroll  " Already got them sealed in here." Karin says as anko look shocked " Hahaha funny brat a single scroll can't hold a months worth of food and clothes." I roll my eyes and those her a scroll " Read it sensei it's of my own original design." She rolls her eye sand grabs it " Ok gaki tell you what if it can't I get your portion of the pay." I smrik and nod while placing my hand behind my neck. "And if it does you have to teach us how the summoning jutsu works." Anko nod and opens the scroll as her face falls " Guess I lost." She moans and rolls up the scroll " Keep it sensei." I point out as we  make our way to the gate to see a team of people.

" So you are our..... my God Uzumaki's!" One of the archeologist yells as the team rushes Karin and i  but a quick knuckle crack and a chidori forming stopped them in their tracks. "Sorry kids we never meet a Uzumaki in fact our destination is Uzushiogakure in the land of whirlpools home of the Uzumaki clan." I stop the chidori and scowl " what do you hope to find any seals you find belong to the Uzumaki clan." They nod " Yes but their is no----." He starts but I from a chidori one hand while drawing my sword.

"Seeing that y/n is so far is the oldest Uzumaki we have found and as such he is the heir to the clan." Karin states while she draws her kuni. " Whoa whoa! Brat they are our clients!"

No ones pov

Y/n glares at anko and while she won't admit it she was scared.

"Sensei if I am to claim the Uzumaki head i have the right to set a boundaries on what can be found if they wish to find cultural artifacts then I am willing but our clan sealing jutsu's are off limits

"Sensei if I am to claim the Uzumaki head i have the right to set a boundaries on what can be found if they wish to find cultural artifacts then I am willing but our clan sealing jutsu's are off limits." Y/n snarls the archeologists nods " Very well then we will leave the seals to you." Y/n relaxes as he and Karin put away their weapons and dispelled his jutsu. " Sorry mister but if you think about it would another clan accept you poke in their secrets." Y/n says as the archeologists shakes their head. "You made your point so shall we be on our way." Anko let's out a sigh in relief "Damn kids gonna kill me." She groans as the group walks out as they walk past a battered team 7.

Y/n pov

" Hey bro!" I look over to see naruto walking towards the village. " Hey little brother how was your mission?" I ask as he shrugs " We fought one of the swordsman of the mist." I raise a eyebrow and shrug " But you heading out?" I nod " Jip escort to Uzushiogakure." Kakashi's eye widens " Careful and learn my young pupil." I nod as we keep walking after a few hours we stop for a break I lean against a tree and spin my kuni while munching on a snack bar.

Timeskip

No ones pov

No ones pov

It has been a few weeks since the group left the village and our heros can be found looking over a massive ruin.

"It's beautiful!" One of the archeologist yells as y/n and Karin stare on in reverence as they walked through the rains seemly possessed in confusion anko and the archeologists follow the before the walk smack into a barrier with the two Uzumaki w...

"It's beautiful!" One of the archeologist yells as y/n and Karin stare on in reverence as they walked through the rains seemly possessed in confusion anko and the archeologists follow the before the walk smack into a barrier with the two Uzumaki walked thourgh " Brats get back here!" Anko yells as she pounds on the barrier as y/n and Karin walk down a flight of stairs and out of sight. " Damn brats!" Anko yells as she turns back to the archeologists " Ok people start your digging!"

Y/n pov

Karin and I continue to walk down the stairs till we come to a massive library. "Well then looks like we hit the mother load." I mumble as Karin nods as we walk up to a monument and read it aloud "Welcome fellow clansmen to our library to the left are our ninjutsu of all the elements and to the right are our cookbooks...hahahaha  oh the joke damn I'm getting old but to the right is our sealing arts just don't let anyone else access the mask shrine." I feel my heart drop. " Karin stop the archeologists and put a dome around it!" Karin nods and sprints up the stairs as I start gathering up jutsu scrolls along with the sealing scrolls when I feel the ground shake. Looking around to make sure I grabbed everything and flashed up to Karin to see anko and Karin fighting with kiri ninjas I just sigh and fly through some handsigns " wind style: Propelling Winds!" I yell as throw my hands forward and a blast of wind separates them. "Stop we aren't here to fight!" I yell as one of the kiri ninja looks at me " And who are you?" I sigh and lower my stance and walk in between " My name is y/n Uzumaki and we are here on a escort mission." I says as they frown " I see but we are more upset you are trespassing." I raise my eyebrow and glance at the lead archeologists " You didn't tell the mizukage we were passing through?" He runs his neck " Might have forgot."

I glare at him and form a chidori and March towards him "Y/n he is our -" I snarl " He lied about the mission and about started a another war!" I yells as I bring my hand to myside and " Y/n Uzumaki!" I stops as let my chidori fade and look at Karin taps her foot " Fine I'll  deal with the mizukage Karin here take this sealing scroll I want that shrine sealed never to see the light of day again." I shoot a glare at the grinning archeologists "if anyone tries to sign or steal anything from it kill them." I point out and toss her a scroll before walking over to the kiri nin's as we start run off.