Chapter 22~ The B-M Plan Continues.

Start from the beginning

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded. We left Burberry and slowly paced ourselves as we talked. I started to talk about how to find my biological mom.

"How do we find my mom? It's a big city we are talking about here," I said.

"I know, but I have a feeling that we can find her. You did mention that your biological parents were actually your surrogate mothers, right?"

"Yes, but what does this have to do with finding my mom?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, the fact that the government has to have some sort of document of that and potentially still retain that  kind of information," Zayn explained. I pondered at what he justified to me.

"Yes, but where are we going to find it? The government isn't going to simply give us what we want," I pointed out. Zayn's eyebrows burrowed in concentration.

"You're right, but I've heard that there is an Archives library here in Bradford for any kind of documents to things that happened more than 5 years. We can try that?"

"I think that is a great idea. We can check into that next week," I responded.I gave him a faded smiled. He frowned.

"Bianca, don't worry. We are going to find her. One way or another, trust me,"  he comforted me. Zayn hesistated reached for my hand but I gave him more than expected. Instead, I pulled him into me and kissed him.  Kissed that bad boyu hard! Harder than Perrie would have kissed him.After I pulled him away from my lips. Zayn gasped frantically.

"Bianca... never.... thought.... that.... that... was.... ama....amazing!" he tried to speak. I blushed and realized what the hell did I do.

"Zayn, I'm so sor-----" just before I could finish my sentence, Zayn tugged my hips to him, spun me around 180 degrees and simply kissed me. I enjoyed ever bit of love that was in the air. I wanted to go to heaven now. My phone started to vibrate. SHIT! Not now! I pulled away from Zayn.

"Sorry, my phone is vibrating I have to take this," I told him as I soften his shirt.

"Ok, but don't take too long, though," I advised me as he winked. I giggled.

I went some place discreet where Zayn won't be able to see me. I flipped my phone and saw a reply from Safa.

To: Bianca

From: Safa

Ok, sure but be quick!

Be quick, I though. I closed my phone and tucked it into my coat pocket. I walked back to where zayn was.

"So where were we?" he said with a naughty expression written on his face. I want to kiss him more but I had to be quick on this.

"Um, Zayn, I got a call from Safa saying that Ayesha isn't feeling too good. She said that she might have to go to the hospital," I fibbed. Zayn's facial expression dramatically went from naughty teen boy to serious fatherly mode.

"WHAT?! HOW COME SHE DIDN"T CALL ME?!" He practically almost yelled.

"She thought you were still on your shift," I lied again.

"Oh! Well, there's no time to talk, I need to be home with my baby," he decided as he grabbed hold of my arm and ran as fast as he could with me. I nearly stumbbled over my feet. I couldn't keep up with him. Seriously, I need to get into shape.

"Zayn, can't you run a little slower, please?" I huffed. He halted and turned around. 

"No. Come on! Let's go!"

Once again, he grabbed my arm and ran with me. Me and my stupid extreme lies. We reached the front entrance of the mall. It seems that the snow storm stopped for now.