"You and Scarlett have to go to Italy for 3 days for the interview there" Joe responded.

Lizzie's heart immediately dropped. She already feels guilty enough on leaving Elia for this meeting, let alone she was about to go to Italy for 3 days.

"Does it really have to be me?" Lizzie asks

"No offense, Scarlett. But I really don't think I could leave Elia alone. I want to bring her but she has her PT session and therapy session too" Lizzie added.

"It's supposed to be you and Sebastian but we know this'll happen so we tried to make a deal with them that it's just either of you both and they agreed on you and Scarlett" Anthony exclaimed.

"When do we have to go?" Scarlett asks

"In two days" Joe informs them.

"Okay. Thank you" Lizzie said, smiling at them and bidding their goodbye.

-/-

"I don't know how to tell Eli that I'm gonna leave her for 3 days, Sebby" Lizzie said, groaning, face in her hands.

They are now on their way to The Grey's house to pick Elia's up.

"Did you see her face when she had to leave for the meeting? It's hurting me" Lizzie whined

"I know babe, me too" Seb replied, sighing.

"But hey, at least one of us is with her. It'll do us much favors knowing she's with either one of us" Seb added, trying to assure Lizzie.

"If she doesn't have her PT and therapy session, I'll bring her with me that's for sure" Lizzie said mumbling.

"Honey, think of this as your gateway weekend too with Scarlett. We've been through a lot of this lately. I think this could do you a favor on recharging your body" Seb exclaimed.

"I can't do that. Elia is literally healing. I can't just leave her because her trauma is traumatizing me too" Lizzie replied

"I'm not saying it like that Lizzie. You said it yourself that Elia is healing. We have to be strong for her too in order for her to heal whatever is left. If our emotions are messed up, it'll affect her too, baby. And you deserve to take your mind off too" Seb explained softly.

"I'm working not on a holiday there" Lizzie argues

"It could be 2 in 1. Working and recharging" Seb replied.

"You are really annoying right now" Lizzie said, narrowing her eyes at her fiance

"I know. I love you too" Seb replied, grinning while taking her hands and kissing the back of her hands and focusing on his driving.

-/-

After they picked Elia's up, they got home and prepared their dinner. Elia was upstairs, showering.

The parents haven't told Elia yet about Lizzie's business trip. They decided to tell her after dinner as to not want to spoil Elia's appetite for having dinner.

"We gotta tell her after dinner Lizzie. If you're not telling her after dinner, I'm telling her" Seb started

"I know. I just want to make sure she won't think that I'm leaving her at a time like this okay" Lizzie said, groaning while setting the table up.

"She'll understand Lizzie. She knows it comes at our line of work. And you deserve a break too" Seb exclaimed.

Elia, who had come downstairs after her shower, had heard it all. By listening to the conversation, she knows Lizzie has to go outstation. And when she hears her father say that her mother deserves a break too, she feels like the worst daughter ever for burdening her parents like this.

So, Elia put on a brave face and be more understanding about it and that she'll be fine here with her father. Her mother should be able to release some stress.

"I'm a mother, Sebastian. A mother won't need a break from being a mother" Lizzie deadpans her fiance.

"You're going outstation mama?" Elia asks, walking in

Lizzie and Seb startled at the sudden voice. Their daughter is very stealthy.

"You're gonna give us a heart attack one day Adelaine" Lizzie said, panting while holding her chest.

Elia just giggles quietly at her mother's remark.

"You're not answering my question though" Elia stated

"Come on, let's have dinner first" Seb exclaimed as Lizzie bit her lips nervously. Elia goes sitting at the dining table and everyone pursues on following her to do the same.

"Seriously? I'll be fine, you know. As daddy said, I know it's coming in your line of work. I can't go against it" Elia said.

"I don't want you to think that I'm leaving you at time like this baby" Lizzie explains as she fixes the plates for Elia's dinner and places it in front of Elia.

"I won't and I'm not mama. I know you'll always come back to me. I know you both won't leave me for far too long" Elia responded sincerely to ease her mother and assure Lizzie that she'll be fine.

"But I do want to know where you're going and with whom and how long," Elia added with a genuine smile.

"I'm going to Italy with your Aunt Scarlett for 3 days" Lizzie replied, also with a smile to her daughter's cuteness.

"When do you have to go?" Elia asks

"In the next 2 days. But it's just for 3 days okay?" Lizzie responded.

"Daddy's gonna stay with me right?" Elia asks nervously

"Yes, daddy's not going anywhere" Seb assures his daughter

"Well, it's okay. It's just for 3 days and daddy's gonna be with me" Elia stated to her mother.

"And we're gonna have so much fun too" Seb said, wiggling his eyebrows to Elia, making Elia grin mischievously.

"You guys better not do anything stupid and don't do anything too fun without me here!" Lizzie warns as she watches the father-daughter duo already planning something troubling.

Elia and Seb fall into a pit of laughter after hearing Lizzie's remarks.

"So, what did you do today at Isa's while I'm gone?" Lizzie asks, and decides to change the conversation topic.

"Oh! We just hang around in the music room, messing with the piano, guitar and then suddenly........" Elia started to tell her parents what she did today at Isaac's house.

Communication is always their love language. Communication and honesty. But it seems like they can't do much with honesty.

Lizzie and Seb continue on their dinner while hearing their daughter telling them about her day at The Grey's. 

-------------------- 

Another day, another chapter!  O-oh. There's a lot going on right now for Elia doesn't it? Poor baby girl. How will Elia be when her mama goes to Italy? 

And please tell me how to get A Lizzie and Isa? Where to purchase this? Because I really need them in my life :') 

Well, I hope you guys are having an amazing day/ night wherever you are and stay safe! Enjoy this chapter! 

See you soon in the next chapter and LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!