Chapter 9

Whispers flew in the castle like a cool summer breeze about what Joffrey did to two prostitutes. Tyrion arranged for Ros and Daisy, from Littlefinger's brothel, to visit his nephew. Joffrey took the opportunity to feed his sadistic mind. He forced Ros to beat Daisy with brutal instruments as he watches them and points his crossbow.

We stood at the docks, watching Myrcella being shipped off to Dorne for her protection, as Tyrion has said.

As the royal procession works its way back to the Red Keep, crowds of townspeople gather around us, and some began shouting empty praise at Joffrey. Most of the people were skinny, and starving due to the disruption in trade caused by the war between Stannis and King Joffrey.

It broke my heart as they begged for some bread, I pushed forward staying close to Sansa as possible. Tyrion ordered Tommen to be taken back to the Red Keep by an alternate route.

Soon the crowd began to shout words like 'Bastard!', 'Monster of incest!', and then someone threw a cow pie past me and hit Joffrey's head.

Enraged, Joffrey demanded his guards seize whoever threw it, but the crowd pushed us and his guards making him angrier. "Just kill them! Kill them all!" His guards sheathed their swords ready to fight, but they were heavily outnumbered by the mod.

Individual Lannister guards and City Watchmen were swarmed by vicious rioters whilst the High Septon was dragged down, screaming, by the crowd and torn to pieces. I was horrified by the sight of these people that I did not see Sansa being separated from us. "Sansa!"

I frantically demanded where she was, fear of her suffering a similar fate or even worse. No, do not think about the what-ifs! Without my sword, I could only punch and kick, but that was not going to last long. A guard fell in front of me his sword falling at my feet.

Well, you are not going to use it anymore.

The Kingsguard carve a path through the mob with their swords, barely managing to rush Joffrey, Cersei, and Tyrion to the security of the Red Keep. "Sansa!" I yelled, moving through the crowd trying not to kill any of them.

"Help!" I heard Sansa screaming. Ran around frantically, searching for any sign of the redhead. She screamed again and saw a group of men pushing her into a building.

As I made my way towards her, killing whoever come in my way, I was tackled and dragged into a different building. "Let go of me!"

A bald man pushed me down on my back, and his friend with a scar across his eyebrow held my arms above my head. The third guy sat on my legs, making me struggle to move.

"I will fucking kill you all!" I screamed.

The bald man forced a piece of cloth into my mouth and tied it behind my head. I felt the third guy pushing my yellow dress past my thighs and spreading my legs apart.

No! This will not happen again!

Getting an adrenaline rush, I kicked the third man off and brought my legs up, wrapping them around the scared eyebrow man's neck and twisting it.

When they tackled me the sword fell out of my hands and yet again I was weaponless. Looking at my surroundings I realized we were in a stable. As the men charged at me, I picked up a broken wood plank and hit the bald man in the face.

"You will regret that bitch!" The third guy comes up behind me grabbing my waist and pushing my legs apart again. Rolling my eyes, I pushed him backward with my body and slammed him into a hook that stood out of a wooden pillar. Spiling blood out of his mouth and chest he lost his grip, droplets of blood staining my clothing.

Running Through The Woods - Sandor Clegane On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara