Chapter 3

Panting loudly, Jon was on the ground again. We have been training for the last hour or maybe he was training, and I was getting warmed up.

"Aren't you getting tried being on your back, Snow?" I stood over him, my sword pointing at his throat and his sword scatted far behind him.

Robb and Theon were standing at the side, watching us. "Jon I know you never had a woman, but it is usually the woman on her back if you do it right." Theon laughed. I helped Jon up, picking up his sword and giving it back to him.

"Go suck a cock Greyjoy!" I glared at him. He smirked, moving in front of me, inches from my face. "Maybe you should suck my cock. I haven't heard any complaints."

Before I had the chance to pull my dagger out and cut him, Robb stepped between us. "Stop it, both of you." He hasn't looked at me or even spoken to me directly since last night.

Who can blame him, you heartless bitch. You broke his heart.

We were soon interrupted by applauding from Prince Joffrey, accompanied by Sandor Clegane and other Lannister knights. "That was phenomenal. But I think I want to see that fight against you and my dog my father was talking about yesterday." The boy snickered, an evil look in his eyes.

"We were leav-" Robb and Jon said in unison. "Sure. Ready whenever he is." I tighten my armor, stretching my muscles.

Joffrey's wicked smile grew more as he sat underneath the balcony waiting for the match to begin. Sandor's sword shimmered in the morning light, the weight of it was carried perfectly by him. It was a large weapon and could easily rip my body in half. A clean cut.

"Are you ready, Clegane?" We circled each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. Ser Rodrik Cassel, Master-at-Arms of Winterfell, taught us that. The opponent will get frustrated and you will have the upper hand.

"Do something already!"

I rolled my eyes, hearing the little weasel's voice shouting at us. The Hound swung his sword.

Bingo.

I blocked. I swung. He blocked. It went on like that for a while. I got to say he was good as the King had said and the other knights I asked, but I was better.

I grabbed his neck, swinging my body and landing on the back of his neck. My sword pushed his sword away, out of use, and my leg bent his arm unusable. I pulled my dagger out, placing it on his open neck flesh.

My attention was taken away by Joffrey smiling and having the time of his life. He was at the edge of his seat, waiting patiently for one of us to end it.

I loosen my hold of his arm and my dagger at his neck. He felt the shift of pressure and took advantage of it. Sandor trapped my leg between his arm and snapped my wrist, letting the dagger fall to the ground. I screamed in pain, he grabbed my hair pulling me off of him and sending my body flying to the ground hard. His sword dug into my neck, drawing blood.

"Finish her Dog!" The little bastard yelled, murder in his eyes.

Sandor stared at me with his deathly brown eyes, something in them changed when he looked at me. He was panting hard against his chest and he withdrew the sword, grabbing my throbbing wrist surprisingly gently and pulling me up on my feet.

"Thank you," I whispered. The only response he gave was a huff before turning toward his prince. Joffrey applauded his dog, standing from his 'throne' and making his way in front of us.

"Well done, Dog, that was an entertaining clash of swords I ever have witnessed." He told Sandor, patting the man's armor.

He turned to me, his signature smile on display. "I thought you had him for a second, but then you were on your back. It seems to me you are not the best in the Seven Kingdoms as you claimed to be, are you?"