Chapter 14

"I am taking you, girl, to the Twins to ramson you to your brother, Robb, and mother," Sandor answered her question.

I looked down at him as he said Robb's name in a sour manner. Even after I told him that I would not desert him, he still had his doubts.

"Come on!" An unknown voice shouted in the distance. As we got closer we saw a man, trying to fix his broken cart.

"You are my daughter." He helped Arya off the horse. "And you are my wife," I smirked at him as his hands were on my waist. "If that is your proposal, then I refuse."

I stayed next to Arya as she held Stranger's reins. Sandor walked towards the man asking him if he needed a hand. "I would need eight hands to get the wheel back on." The man said but ate his words as Sandor lifted the cart and the man fastened the fallen wheel.

"Where are you heading, Sir?" I asked stepping towards the two men.

The man looked at me as I stand next to Sandor, taking his arm to sell the whole being a wife part. "I am heading to the Twins for the wedding of Frey and Tully. You have a beautiful wife and a handsome boy." The man said. I giggled at Arya, hearing her huffing her little chest in annoyance.

"Thank you." Sandor punched the man in his face, knocking him out cold and placing a knife to his throat. "No!" Arya and I shouted.

"You can not kill him." Arya protested.

"Dead rats don't squeal."

"He is innocent, Sandor." I gripped his arm tightly, taking the knife from his hand. We waited for the man to wake up.

"I am sorry about my husband, Sir. He is not the same after the war." I apologize. "But we will be taking your cart." I handed him a few silver pieces and hit him on the head before getting on the cart. Sandor sat in the back, eating pork meat. "Nobody will believe that you are a pig farmer if you eat all the bloody meat," Arya argues but he ignored her.

Arya was in the back with the food and Sandor and I was sitting in front. "You had money this whole time?"

"I have my stash," I told him.

"We could have been staying at inns this whole time." He grumbled.

"And we would have been seen quicker than we wanted."

Arya fell asleep and I leaned to Sandor, whispering in his ear. "It turned me on when you lifted the cart and helped the man." My lips brushed over his burned ear as I scoot closer to him.

"Don't start something if you do not intend to finish." His eyes turned darker and fed my desire to have him. "Trust me, Hound, I intend to finish, hard." Kissing his cheek, I took his hand and kissed his fingers before putting them down my pants.

I understand now why dresses are relevant. It makes it easier to be fucked in.

His fingers played with my wet folds, I moaned as quietly as I could to not wake up Arya. "Sandor," I whispered biting his ear and moving my hips in the rhythm of his fingers.

"I can not leave you for two minutes and you two start fucking." Arya groaned. I scooted away, creating distance and I could feel my cheeks burning red from the embarrassment.

"Where will you go after Sandor ransoms me to my brother, Y/n? Will you be staying?" Arya asked me and I did not hesitate to answer.

"No, I will not be staying. If Robb wants me to fight to get Sansa back, I will. But after that, I am going wherever the Northwind takes me."

"What about you, Hound?" Arya snarled, sitting between us.

"Take the money and maybe leave the bloody Seven Kingdoms. Get me a little cabin away from everyone on a piece of land."