Interview with Nico by Phoebus Apollo

Apollo: Hey there. All cameras on me. Right? Cool. Fine. Awesome.
Hello peeps. Meet fantastic me, also known as Apollo, god of poetry, music, archery, knowledge, flirting and numerous other things that I am too lazy to list. So today, with us, we have our dear friend, everyone's favorite and cutest goofball ever, please welcome, Nico Di Angelo. 

Nico: That was not necessary. 

Apollo: Well, that very well was. Now, I, and by I, I mean the entire fandom has just a fewwww questions for you. Well, it was a LOT more, but we figured out its best to keep it shortest. 

Nico: Just get over with it. The only reason I am here is because I owed Will a favor. 

Apollo: Good job, son. Thanks for getting Nico here to the interview. *flashes white shiny teeth at the camera. Just like Lockhart.*

Nico: Well, start. I have to go too, after this.

Apollo: Ok. First question. When did you first get your gay vibes? And no worry about telling about it to me. I am the god of gayness, the first ever god to be in a relationship with a person of similar gender.

Nico: Uh- Fine. It was a . . . crush on a movie actor. Next question. 

Apollo: Hey, wait. Who was it?

Nico: That was not the question. Now if you ask me about it one more time, I am leaving this auditorium and not gonna return ever again. 

Apollo: Hey, chill down bud. Fine. Next up is a question asked with respect to the line 'opposites attract'. So, you, a son of Hades, who lives in dark places, and loves darkness and dead thingy, is dating Will, my son, who loves light, and healing. Total opposites. What do you think about it?

Nico: Uh- it's cool I guess?

Apollo: Please explain it more carefully. Like what got you first to like your polar opposite?

Nico: Well, getting too many wounds tend to get you in the infirmary. And that's where we met and . . . you know. 

Apollo: Not like that. I mean how did you first realize that you like my son?

Nico: *getting redder in the face* That's personal.

Apollo: Oh c'mon. There's millions of fans here watching this interview. Don't disappoint them please. 

Nico: Oh, go piss off, fans. I don't give a Zeus' shit to them. 

Apollo: Wow, cussing on my father's name like that - you will be my favorite cousin in no time. Ok, skipping this question, which will result in another question for this one. How did you like Lotus Casino?

Nico: Oh Lotus Casino? That was an awesome and equally dreadful place. The games in there are many years in advance to the current year. Like that digital holographic Mythomagic game and the dead hunters game that Bianca liked so mu- *realizes what he said and his face changes into pain*. S-She l-liked playing that s-so much. 

Apollo: Uh- *glances at camera* Ok, next question. In a rate of 1 to 10, how much did you hate Zoe Nightshade?

Nico: 8.

Apollo: Any reason for it?

Nico: That human killing maniac killed off my sister. So, i would have given it a 10. But she died a hero's death, and saved many other people. So, i guess . . 8.

Apollo: Nice. Now tell me. What do you feel about your step mom Persephone, who is my half-sis and cousin. 

Nico: Well, she . . . is . . . um. . . okay? 

Apollo: Explain 'okay'?

Nico: *glances nervously* She is *whispers* terrifying. 

Apollo: Oooh honestly? 

Nico: Is the questioning over?

Apollo: Uh- *sees his wrist watch* Well, we do have 1 minute more left from the time you said you would be giving me. 

Nico: Unfortunately, I am now being called by your son. So, I have to go.

Apollo: Just 1 more second - 

Nico: Addio Iddio*whispers*ta.

Apollo: Uh, what did you just whisper?

Nico: *winks and vanishes from sight, as shadows block the camera screen*

Apollo: Wha- these demigods and their style!

For those who don't know, idiota means idiot and iddio means god in italian. 

~@PerseusJSonOfSea and @BoyWhoLived_FanBoy together~