Nella's eyes blink at me in shock, then Mace's mouth falls open. "Jesus Christ, I knew you were whipped but not this whipped." She comments and Mace gives her a nudge.

"Not whipped Nella, I can appreciate the imprint she's leaving on this pack. How much they all look up to her and hang off her every last word." I explain before folding my arms over my chest. "I'd be insane to be upset or annoyed over that, she's benefiting them. Making them enjoy training which in turn makes them better and stronger."

Mace nods back at me. "She knows what she's doing." He says as he grips Nella's shoulder to give her a squeeze.

"Oh man, Cleo could do your job in her sleep," Nella flashes me a bright grin.

Knowing how proud everyone else was of Cleo made me even happier, of course we wanted to see her succeed as our Luna, to show her strong and courageous qualities.

"She probably could," I exhale a slow breath. "You're right Nella."

"My goodness," Nella stares back at me as she shakes her head slowly. "I cannot believe how much she has you wrapped around her little finger. Kassian you are literally a new man, Cleo couldn't have come at a better time."

Mace chuckles. "Definitely whipped," he teases.

My hand moves forward to punch him in the arm. "Shut up," I grumble. "There is no such thing as whipped when you're mates with someone. It's inevitable you're going to be infatuated with every little thing they'd do... I just didn't think it would hit me this much."

Nella and Mace share a laugh. "Well thank God she came along, I like this new Kassian. I mean it's only been a couple of weeks but I already see such a significant difference in your mood. She is the angel we all needed."

I find myself nodding at her words. "Oh trust me, she is the angel I desperately needed."

A squeal escapes Nella's mouth as she glances up at Mace. "Fuck Mace, we've cracked him. We finally cracked him." She gasps as she leans forward to prod my stomach. "And he's soft inside!"

I swat away her hand and down the remaining contents in my cup, wiping my mouth with my hand. "If you'll excuse me, I need to shower." I declare before pushing past them and towards the door, quickly making my way up to my en-suite.

My clothes drop the floor as I slide into the luke-warm shower and stand under the waterfall head. The droplets run over my face, dripping off my nose and I inhale slowly. Oh how badly I needed this shower.

Once clean I step out and wrap one of the white towels around my waist tightly, exiting the bathroom as Cleo steps into our room.

Her body was covered in a glistening layer of sweat, dirt had clung to patches on her body and her hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail. My cock throbs at the sight of her, there will never be a second in the day where she doesn't make me hard instantly. Even at the most inconvenient of times.

"Hey," she smiles, glancing over my damp chest.

"Hey," I say. "How was training Ripley?"

She bites down on her bottom lip as she watches me carefully, a waft of her arousal almost sending me overboard. Her fingers play with the hem of her t-shirt before she pulls it up and over her head along with her sports bra.

I couldn't help but look at her perfectly crafted chest, the Goddess knew exactly what she was doing when she created Cleo. Gosh, she needs a raise.

Cleo takes slow steps towards me, she quirks an eyebrow that said she meant business. "I don't want to talk about Ripley," she shakes her head as she drops to her knees in front of me, gripping the towel with her fingers and releasing the material.