Looking back at my parents I go on with the biggest question of all. "Why am in a hospital?"

As the words escape my mouth everyone gasps eyeing me in shock maybe because of the rudeness I'd shown towards the stranger, but I did say he had cute eyes, and I didn't even tell him anything about hugging me. Which I definitely would've if I wasn't so confused. He shouldn't be that hurt. Whatever it is he must be crazy. Maybe I'm in a psychiatric hospital and he's a patient here. I'm not sure, all I'm sure about is that he began sobbing right after I questioned my mum about him.

Instead of anyone replying or answering me the room gets silent until I notice a doctor appear in front of me. Wow he's even hotter than McSteamy (Greys Anatomy).

"Hi Jessica, I know you must be confused and I will have answers for you, but first would you mind if I ask you a series of questions?"

Instead of speaking I shake my head as if saying no that I don't mind.

I don't want to be left in the dark any longer I need to know what's going on.

Clicking on his pen and focusing on his clipboard the doctor begins, "Okay question number one. What is your full name?"

"Jessica Rose Smith-" I boost confidently these questions aren't hard at all.

"What no it's not! Your name is Jessica Styles and you are my wife! What's wrong with her? Somebody tell me why my own wife doesn't remember me." The unknown person shouted interrupting the doctor causing me to stare at my hands and think.

This left me even more bewildered why did he say I was his wife? Am I married? As I immersed myself in thoughts I was pulled back when the doctor continued asking me questions. That's when I looked around the small room and noticed it was empty. My parents and my supposed "husband" weren't in here anymore. I wonder why they left? They should be explaining everything to me not leaving me alone. Frowning to myself I feel angry.

"Sorry for the confusion. You've been in a coma for about a week and your family has been worried sick about you. We're shocked you even made it. This is definitely a miracle. Your head injury was quite intensive and we weren't sure if you'd survive the brain bleeds. I've noticed you have lost your memory, but before I can diagnose you I need to ask you a few more questions to see how much of your memory you've lost. Okay?"

"Oh-kay." I respond, stuttering a little. I cannot believe I almost died that increases my fear and anxiety.

"How old are you Jessica?"

"I'm sixteen almost seventeen."

"What year are we in?"

"2010."

"Hmm" the doctor mumbles focusing his attention on me instead of the clipboard in his hand. Sighing out loud as if the news he was about to give me was horrible.

He continued,"This is a lot worse than I initially thought. Dear, I apologize for having to tell you this. You have forgotten about four years of your life and that man that you probably thought was over reacting; well that fellow is your husband and he's part of the biggest boy band in the world. I'm sorry to lay this all on you. I'll let them come in while I get your report and diagnosis put together I'm so sorry." The doctor tried sounding sympathetic as he left the room. Subtle very subtle. Some Doctors are like devils very cruel and probably heartless too.

"All I remember is being a plain, acne faced sixteen year old girl. What do you mean I'm married and above all 'to a band member'?!" I shouted to myself.

Suddenly, the doors to my hospital room opened and Mr. Singer came in. For some odd reason his aura of sadness bothered me as if it had effected me personally. Frowning for him I became eager to remember, to remember everything just to make him feel better.

"Hi, I know I'm married to you and all, but I can't remember you. I'm sorry." I mutter quietly looking at the lad.

"It's okay, you always apologize when you don't need to. It's not your fault, hopefully your memory will be back soon but until then my name is Harry and I am-was your husband?" Harry revealed in what seemed to be a posh British accent that gave me scattered butterflies on the inside. He seems very proper and elegant.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember Harry and the last four years of my life. School, college, dating, getting married, but nothing seemed to come back. Sighing the door opened again and again this time my parents, the doctor, and a group of random twenty or so year olds came in. Not looking at them I sat there quietly like a child in time-out. Only looking up when a cute blonde haired guy with blue eyes that can make your heart melt gave Harry a shoulder rub.

"So, Jessica I have called all your friends and family inside because I have some bad news for you and I thought they should be here to hear it." The doctor then paused staring at me probably making sure everything he spoke was sinking in to my mind, "Jessica you have a really bad case of long-term amnesia. I've never had a patient forget four years of their life. I'm not saying your memories are completely gone but the brain is a complex system. It could take one week, one year, ten years or even longer for all your memories to come back."