Chapter 10

I was in a deep sleep when I felt a little someone give me a hug and a whole bunch of slobbery kisses on my face.

"Auntie wake up wake up" William beamed jumping on my bed. How did that little monster get out of his crib. Pretending to stay asleep I grab him in surprise, tickling the child in the process.

"Aunti Jess stop, stop", he demanded in giggles.

"Okay, okay let's go get breakfast" I suggest picking him up. Trying to remember where the kitchen was from everywhere Sophia showed me, I'm pretty sure I passed it yesterday. Making my way down the long stairs I look to the right and see the kitchen in view. Putting Will in high chair I ask what he wants for breakfast while looking through the cupboards for his bottle which is practically impossible to find. Finally, five dark wooden cabinets later, I come across a blue bottle which is definitely for him. Putting the toddler milk and listening to him talk about how much he missed eating my egg and hash-brown sandwiches was entertaining. Supposedly, I was the only one who could make the special breakfast cause it was an American food I used to visit there every summer since I was about 8. I'm not sure if I kept going since I don't remember, but I do remember the food.

Looking for all the ingredients I grab the eggs from the fridge and the potatoes from one of the cabinets I looked through earlier. As I place the eggs in the frying pan I begin peeling the potatoes wondering if Sophia and Liam would be okay with me using their things. Deciding they would be because William asked for it I finished making him his breakfast and cut the sandwiches into small triangles to make it easy for him to eat.

Something about his cuteness makes me feel empty, it's bizarre but I feel like something is missing in my life... It's deep in my gut trying to shake it off I think about yesterday and how differently things would be going if I told Harry yes. We'd probably planning our first date or something. I feel bad because he's gorgeous and he feel for my ugly teenage self I wish I could date him but I need to find myself, find my memories which is going to be impossible honestly.

"I'm full auntie can I go do my yoga now?"

"Yoga? Who taught you that?" I asked wondering how a baby could want to exercise and how he learned it. The last time I did yoga was with Janet I promised I'd do it everyday but things happen.

"You did you said I should do yoga everyday to be he-healthy", Will said pronouncing heathy as 'heltey'.

That's really shocking because I never knew I did yoga before my hospital visit. Nodding my head, "Of course you can just wait for me to finish my sandwich and we'll go together sweetie".

Following Will into the Paynes gym we decided to do some yoga running into Liam on our way out. By running into Liam I mean literally bumping into him and his buff muscular body, man is Sophia lucky. She has a hot husband and she has her memory.

"Good morning Jess. Hope you're liking your stay at home le Payne."

"Um sure it's le lovely?" I practically question is this his was of sounding French or something.

"Oh I forgot we do this all the time started when we went to Paris."

"We went to Paris? I've always wanted to go there how come I didn't see a picture on my twitter?"

"I don't know you probably posted it on Instagram."

"True, true." I respond being tugged on by Will.

"Come on Auntie it's time for yoga."

"Don't look at me you started this when you taught him." Liam beams holding in his laugher. How rude.

Following the baby I do yoga with him(he shows me what to do cause frankly I don't know what I taught him).

After we finish I see Sophia.

"Good morning", she smiles on her way to the kitchen while I follow behind her to grab some water.

"Good morning, would you like me to make you a sandwich? William stated I'm famous for them."

"No I'm on a diet no carbs for me." What has this world come to? So many people are on diets now a days and it isn't right. Giving Sophia my speech on how she doesn't need to cut anything out and that's she perfect just the way she is; she agrees and let's me make her sandwich.

Following Sophia's breakfast, we discuss, well my friend asks what happened yesterday.

"Do I have to talk about?" I groan knowing I will have to bring up yesterday and how I probably made the biggest mistake of my life.

"You know you do. You can never keep things bottled in."

"Okay, fine. Basically Harry wanted to start over since we're married and my memory sucks. Like he was hoping to go on dates with me so we could get know each other all over again. Well, so I could get to know him since he already knows me. I wanted to say yes I really did."

"Then why didn't you?" She asks stopping my explanation. "You always do what you want."

"As I was saying I know he's my soulmate since I married him. Being the cliche person I am I know I wouldn't have if we weren't soulmates; but even with my maturity level being okay my last memory was being sixteen. I know I don't feel like I have the mindset of a sixteen year old maybe my memory loss didn't effect my growth. However, I can't just start dating someone cause I like them I'm having really bad trust issues and I want to find myself. I want to go soul searching and as my friend I was hoping you would support me."

"I understand what you're saying and I do support you. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions I know you have amnesia and I shouldn't have just assumed you were the same person even though it seems like you are. I'm sorry." My pal states hugging me.

That really helps make me feel better about my decision. She shouldn't have just judged me though and I don't get why everyone wants me to just go back to Harry. I just want us to be friends. Women can be independent and don't need men to function. I can soul search on my own and then try for a relationship later.

"Thank you. So what's step one to soul searching. I don't mind watching movies, going to a bookstore, and shopping. Hopefully clearing my mind can help me with my memory or cleanse my soul."

"Well, I have something great in mind come on let's go." She practically demands dragging me by the hand all the way to her bedroom. Strange this is not where I thought we be going looking around, I hear Sophia open a drawer so following the sounds with my eyes I see her go through DVDs.

"Ah here it is." Cheering she shows it to me moving it side to side. It's labeled Eat, Pray, Love. "This is perfect for soul searching the main character practically does the same thing."

Putting the disc in, she drags me on the bed to watch the movie. Hopefully it's interesting.