final chapter

Priya wants came with Arjun but Arjun refused to come. Priya thinks in his apartment about Arjun like  Arjun is a good fellow and he is a fellow halic worker and he always does the work. Now he's changed so much and became a good friend to me. And he wants to tell me same think, but has not said and now days he spends time with me. The next morning, Priya came to the office and all the employees acted strangely and all said good morning to Priya. Priya was surprised by the strange behaviour of the staff and Priya visited her cabin.Doing work and thinking about why everybody is acting very strangely.  Priya got a call from Tulasi and Tulasi told me you finally made it. Priya surprisingly asked what happens why you say like that. So Tulasi told you to keep it really secret and didn't tell me either.Priya says what's going on just say and tulasi said that I won't say it, but I'll show you and I sent wats up you just check it out. Priya open whatsup app and tulasi send photo to this photo Priya and Arjun look very close.Priya thinking  to know what to do and what not to do. Lunch time and while Priya eats lunch and a group of employees gossiping about Priya and saying that Priya got jackpot and beacuse Arjun fall in love with Priya.And think they're both engaged and say the girls are just like and loving to a rich man and settle down with them.Listen to the gossip Priya was hungry and came with them and shouted as you are watched. If in my position. Your mother and sister if there also you gossip like that only. Priya told all employees to come to the conference room and the staff came to the conference room. Priya talks on the mic saying guys, what's going on here; I'm a good hacker please come that person who spread these pictures. If they don't come, I can meet them in five minutes. If they have arrived, okay, but if I find them, I will comply with the police and I will take action and everybody is discoursing. A girl came to Priya, and seeing this girl, Priya said you'd only photographed them. You do not know if something spreads.  You should also know that you are also women and that all staff members regard me as girls with no character. The girl said madam, I thought you should be happy, but I'm surprised at your reaction and scold for it. Last night, I came to restaurants where you and  Arjun were really close, I took your pictures by accident. I thought you were engaged and I thought you were in love, but I'm surprised. Priya said if the boys and girls look closely or anywhere you'll confirm they're in love. Do you think about me in the view?   CEO Arjun how he's going to respond to this.  We have worked with Arjun and we all know what Arjun is and what kind of character is and he is a workaholic and he always does the work. He pays us a salary and does so many things about us and has never behaved rudely with anyone.  But all the staff doing a job and coming to the office and going home and you guys didn't care about anyone and just selfish guys.  I became friends with it and yes, I have spent time with Arjun these days because I want to divert it from the workaholic to the normal person. I care about Arjun because he gave us work and food for a living.  I know many people in the office who don't work and who do extra activities like gossip and try to impress a girl. I will inform Arjun and warn everyone, but I am no gossip person to spread rumors and please leave this case here only. And all the staffs gone to their place and priya got a call and priya picks the call and talks the same thing and went to her house urgently. Then Arjun came to the office and went to priya cabin to see her, but priya not there and Arjun called to priya but priya mobile is not connecting. A member of the male staff came to Arjun and told what happens in the office with priya and Arjun still called to priya but priya mobile number does not connect.  Arjun rushed to Priya home, but her apartment door locked.
Came to his flat to meet Srikanth and told Srikant what is happening why priya apartment is locked and Srikant said I got the favor so I sleep all day.
Arjun got a call from Tulasi and Tulasi said Priya's father arrived and took over his hometown. Arjun thinks what to do and Arjun suddenly said idea and Srikanth asked what ideas and Arjun said just wait and watch.
Priya and her father arrive at the railway station and Priya Father says to Priya, Look dear people with cash are very bad guys they look at poor girls and claim to love.If you remain here only your boss will take advantage of you.Priya says nothing's going on and   Dad, you think unnecessarily and no such thing happens.   Priya's father called a coolie at the station. Coolie comes and tells Priya's father to hand over the bags and Priya is shocked at this coolie, one moment, its hipnotic.  Coolie said to Priya: Recognise me, I am this coolie that day, I serve you only. Priya father says of coolie how you know my daughter. I served your daughter once and she has given 500 rupees for the trip sir.  Priya's father watched her angrily told priya.  I told you, don't waste money. You gave 500 rupees to that coolie and I didn't get 500 a day for my everyday work.  Priya wakes up from the shock and thinks to herself.  Coolie and Arjun CEO are not the same if coolie and Arjun CEO are different than what's going to happen. Coolie says, Sir, your daughter gives me 500 without your permission and I will not take money for my service today.  When he gets the word from the coolie. Priya father said thanks then coolie without taking the money to do the work and took all the bags and go to the railway compartment. Priya dad said angry to priya you saw, this coolie is a very good guy, it's the poor as and we shouldn't go to rich people.  Then Coolie asked Priya's dad what happened, sir, why you scolding your daughter.   Priya daddy says to coolie  my daughter loves with his boss at the office and he's got a lot of money. The rich take advantage of the poor and the left. Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Since then, I don't like people with money.  She likes her boss.  Say her to move on from his boss.  Then Coolie tells Priya , madam, why you do it like this, you look like a good, smart girl. Do not make such thoughts, then you would avoid richer people. You would have been close to poor people like me because I am a very poor person and I work as a daytime worker. I am wise person also,
in front of Priya's father, Priya gave Coolie a lip kiss. Then Priya's dad looks that the incident becomes dizzy and fall down. Arjun in the coolie dress is shocked and tells priya why you suddenly do like this and priya says. I am recognized when I see you in coolie dress.  Who is that girl at the pub, Priya asked angry to Arjun?  Arjun says she's my childhood friend and she's very depressed because her husband has passed away.  She took me in her arms without knowing it and told me that she misses her husband.  Then Priya asks Arjun when you know I love you and Arjun said when I came to your apartment. When we first met at the railway station, you were the same saree at that moment and the same mask also warred. Seeing that I recognise you and thus without telling you, I discovered about you asking your friend Tulasi.Then Priya says why you don't tell me this and Arjun says I want to propose to you in a restaurant.  But I got an emergency call, so I can't speak to it. Priya father wakes up and says to priya do you mind, I told you to love poor people not to a coolie.  Yesterday you loved your boss and now you love that coolie then Priya said.  You told me I should only love the poor, not the rich. Priya father said you’re crazy and you don't know who you love and who you don't love.  The coolie said to Priya's father what was going on, sir, why you scolded my wife.Arjun saying Priya lets go madam. Arjun gets Priya out of that railway station.
Priya's dad says to Coolie if you find a beautiful girl, will you talk like that. Then Priya's dad looks at Priya and says how you'll live with Coolie.And how you spend your whole life with that coolie. And Priya says he'll work in a train station and feed me.Why you want to know, leave us, I'm doing what you told me to marry the poor person. You should be pleased, but you're acting as if you don't want me to marry a poor person. In the morning, you made me not love my boss, but I have a heart, and I have my freedom to do that which should love and marry. Priya said to her dad, please, just leave me. Arjun said to Priya's father sir, please let us and Priya dad say no I will come with you. Priya smiles looking at Arjun and Arjun say okay. Arjun priya and priya daddy reached in Arjun parking car.Arjun tells Priya's father to get in the car.Priya dad is surprised by seeing Arjun car and priya and Arjun get in the car and Arjun say priya's dad why you shocked by seeing the car. Priya's father gets in that car.
You never watched the car and never got in the car said by Arjun to priya's dad Priya tells to Arjun his father-in-law is under shock. Arjun brought Priya and her father into his house. Arjun introduces priya and priya’s dad into his family.Arjun speaks to Priya's father about everything that happened in the past.  Priya's father asked Arjun to forgive him   Arjun married Priya.