Chapter 1

Arjun once went by train from Mumbai to Hyderabad;
The train arrives to Secunderabad railway station. Arjun gets down the train at the railway compartment then a coolie came to him, the coolie physically handicapped and the Coolie is carrying the Arjun’s bag without asking Arjun,
Arjun  told I will carry my bag, Coolie said I didn’t get any work since morning ,  so please give me 50 Rupees for my service, by listening the words of the coolie, Arjun says ok then, both come out of the Railway Station, Coolie asks for 50 rupees to Arjun ,
Arjun checks his wallet to give money to coolie, but Arjun didn’t have money in his wallet and Arjun checks all his pockets for money but he didn’t have money. Arjun didn’t understand what to do. Coolie said how long you are going to take, give me fifty rupees.

Arjun thinks for a minute, Arjun asked to Coolie where the restroom? And coolie took Arjun to restroom and Arjun, coolie went to the restroom area, Arjun said to coolie give your dress, and surprisingly Coolie handed his dress to Arjun and gave his dress to coolie, coolie wears Arjun dress and Arjun wear coolie’s dress, coolie asked to Arjun  “what’s  happening sir ?”. Arjun with smiling face to to coolie, you servced me and I will serve you.  With the words of Arjun coolie did not understand what it stads for, Arjun was dressed like a coolie, Arjun looks like one of those coolies, Arjun goes into the compartment  where the train comes from, when he When he approached the train he saw a girl with two and three bas coming down and gesticulating toward Arjun.  He goes to her and Taken all her bags. He is carrying out all the bags as she goes she thinks that coolie doesn’t look like coolie.  Maybe things have gone wrong in the past. Both reached out, then coolie called a cab and the girl sitting in a car and Arjun kept all bags in car trunk and Arjun said to girl, give me as you wish, and girl paid 500 rupees, and Arjun asked to girl give me one minute madam, For cabdriver Arjun says secretly some think, cab driver started the car, Arjun said good bye madam. Later Arjun came to coolie, and gave 500 rupees along with is business card and said come to my office.  I will provide you a suitable job, and then coolie asked to Arjun, Sir, how do you offer job opportunities despite seeing my physical illness?  Arjun said, I am not seeing your physical strength, I am just seeing your mental strength and it is very hard to work such works with one hand, when I did this work I got pain to my back, I am wondered how do you do this work for whole day.
Later, coolie accepted the Arjun’s proposal