chapter 5

Meanwhile
Arjun came to see her mother and happily he shared his achievements and also says how he became great businessman like his father by listening his words his Mother did not understand the sense of sadness or happiness and  as he became  like his father as his father also always works but he won’t spend a single moment with us so you also did same mistake he also thinks work is his first priority he also wasted his entire life in works , work is just a part of life but not entire life  you work as well as enjoy the life because life is great gift from god your dad which comes only once, have you smiled ever in your entire life?Have you ever thought about others, time is very precious it never comes back think about for a moment and start a new life and said live like a human being not like machine and  this Arjun started thinking.

Meanwhile tulsi is packing her clothes as she got a call from her father to come but priya is feeling alone and sad and asked tulsi about going, then tulsi replied, my father called for a work regarding land registration so I will be back in a week and said if you want you can also go home so you feel better and also said as my father is looking matches for me if he looked he immediately do my marriage then what you will do now?  tulsi asked to priya. Then Priya replied I will work few days here later I think about to move and later tulsi went to her village. Next day morning Arjun wakes up early and thinking about his future later he called his friend srikanth to his home after he came to him sees Arjun asked to move if he is ready but Arjun is tensed and he said I am not feeling well as my past is filled with work so now on I don’t want to waste my life with work again and they got ready and got into the car after sometime car stopped at traffic signal there white scooty is going next to his car suddenly he saw that scooty there he saw priya in traditional dressing then he staring at her but priya didn’t observed him, continuously he is watching her and smiling after sometime scooty starts and goes away from him so Arjun started shouting her name like “stop stop” but priya didn’t heard, so Arjun said to his friend to follow her then  Srikanth got shocked and thinking he will always away from girls now what happened to him he is behaving like this? So he started following but he missed her as she drives very fast then Arjun looks angrily at srikanth but srikanth tried to cool him by saying she will appear as soon as possible and She drives very fast, so I can’t track her, and they both came to office and Arjun went to his cabin and started thinking about her who he saw near traffic signal and he thinks to go there to wait for her may if she comes there later and Arjun kept his whole work a side for thinking again starts thinking suddenly from outside he is getting some noises and he came out to see what is happening and sees everyone in the traditional manner and he didn’t understanding what is going on meanwhile everyone is decorating whole office for Diwali celebrations for next day by seeing Arjun asked what is happening then his friend said “tomorrow is Diwali have you forgot” then Arjun asked is Diwali tomorrow? And he is observing everyone some are tying balloons some are tying flowers and Arjun suddenly saw priya and thinking is this girl I saw in signal, Priya is making rangoli and he got surprised and thanked god for showing  Priya and he is again staring at her and thinks that she is very gorgeous, he is thinking that he never ever dreamed of any girl but now I am staring at her and smiling this was saw by Srikanth and he later asked about was he saw and asked him is she is the girl we saw in the signal then Arjun replied as yes, and asked Srikanth do you know her then Srikanth said about her,  I appointed her last month and her name is priya so Arjun felt very happy by seeing priya in traditional look  and one of the staff is taking photos so Arjun also trying to take photos, by seeing him srikanth took him to his cabin and said she won’t accept you its time waste then Arjun felt somewhat depressed asked his friend “why?” then srikanth said “I  will say later about it”. In the night some of the employee stay up in the office and they sit together and started drinking alcohol later srikanth started saying about priya like when the first time priya came I also felt crush on her then Arjun asked are you also loving priya so srikanth replied No, I Just want to impress her but it won’t work out She got angry and if I like do this activities, the she warned me that she would complain to my wife that I was having  an affair with the receptionist. she is so strict so she warned me too, and our assistant manager also tried to impress her but there is also same result so he came with an idea after some days he wontedly gave her lots of work if she won’t handle she might listen my words but Priya did all the works perfectly and came to him said if you find any errors in my project I will resign my job if not you should resign by this that manager got shocked and never tried her again, and the least one.
One of our staff who is very handsome so all the girls always roam with him but he once he saw Priya and started flirting with her she normally smiled when he sees so he thought she also fell for him so he asked her number so She wrote her number on paper,  Arjun got shocked and asked she also fell with him then Srikanth said no,  just listen whole story so Arjun felt somewhat normal and he asked to continue then Srikanth said she gave his wife number to him by seeing that he got tensed but before Priya informed everything about him and she also warned him said if you repeat again you will be prison so be nice person so by listening all about her Arjun felt happy, then Srikanth said we tried very hard to impress her but she won’t accepted and also he reminds Arjun that if you do so you will also get result and says she is very workaholic, you worked 20hours a day but she worked 22hours a day to complete our contract in time and at the last She’s been hospitalized for while but you didn’t know her name so Arjun started thinking about her and asked how you know all about this then Srikanth replied I know each and every think about office

Later Arjun went home because it was already midnight and after going he again thinks about priya and he fell into sleep
Next day  Morning Arjun comes to the office,  Arjun goes to see priya ,
But Still Priya does not come to the office,  Arjun goes to his cabin, after a while he cames back to priya place, But Priya will not come, Morning goes up. Priya is not coming yet, Arjun become crazy and go angrily to srikanth cabin, and says to srikanth, Priya has not come to the office yet. Find out what happened, Srikanth says You still remember Priya, Arjun said to srikanth, do I say immediately, srikanth said priya taken sick leave and priya got fever, Arjun says how you given leave  without my permission,  srikanth says I didn’t given leave to her but she  only taken leave forcely, Arjun says what, srikanth says I got call from priya and in that call priya  said I got fever today so will not come  office today, but  i said to priya, medam please come today because we got urgent meeting, but priya said if I not come to office , Your boss won’t reduce his income, and angrily cut her call, Arjun taken srikanth out and get in car driven fastly, and going , Srikanth says what happen where we going very fastly, Arjun thinks for a minute, and asked to srikanth were is our pirya house, Not knowing Priya House as far as you’re going, Arjun thinks a minute and asked srikanth give me your mobile, and srikanth given mobile to Arjun, Arjun done something at srikanth mobile and driving very fast and on that time srikanth asked to Arjun and  where we are going  now, and Arjun said I hacked Priya GPS and they reached to priya apartment and he confirmed priya details with apartment security so srikanth asked Arjun why we came here , to meet priya? Arjun calling someone and saying Hi Raghu, where are you, I got an emergency will you come to me by listening words of Arjun, srikanth asked to Arjun who is  Raghu then Arjun replied he is our family doctor he will be available 24/7 even if any emergency comes he is  a nice guy too. After sometime Raghu comes there so Arjun shows priya room then Raghu knocked priya room so priya thinks who will come now? And she opened the door she saw him and asked him, so he replied I am a Doctor of Door-step agency I got a call from your friend  tulsi and he introduced himself as Raghu a doctor from Door-step agency in our ageny doctor we provide service at your door step at any time and any place so she said him to come in he checked up her condition and he gave medicines to her and raghu came out of her flat and he came to Arjun and he told about priya her health is ok but she is on depression it is effecting on her health, if she change her mood she feels better so Arjun shifted to next her flat with srikanth. Arjun tried everything to know about priya next day priya is getting ready to go office even she is no well, and after sometime she came out suddenly She saw Arjun and she got to emotion and walked to scooty but scooty got punctured meanwhile Arjun also came to priya, priya feels uncomfortable then Arjun started talking to her “Hi Madam I think you are the employee of our company? “priya replied yeah right sir, srikanth also arrived so priya asked him why are you here? Then srikanth said my wife got pregnant so she went to her mother house so I came to stay with Arjun. As Arjun changed his room near to office so I also came with him. Then Arjun asked priya to drop her to the office but she booked a cab and it arrived so she went to it and Arjun started following it and he is thinking that it is very tough to handle her then srikanth asking are we going to office or following priya so Arjun said I should take care of her safety after sometime they reached to the office and he is searching for priya but priya went to her cabin so Arjun also went to his cabin and watching priya  later Arjun called srikanth and asked him how to impress her then srikanth had an idea if we know her favourites  we can try on her so they both came to office staff and they asked to come together so priya also came with the staff then srikanth said them we are working a lot so our mental stress is increasing to decrease we should make some fun so we are going to knowing each other and so he gave paper to all of them so everyone are writing their favourites Arjun and priya also writing

Their favourites in Arjun paper he wrote like this
1. Favourite colour: black and white,
2. Favourite Sports: Cricket and Football
3. Favourite movies Artist: Chiranjeevi
4. Favourite Person: Mom and Dad,
5. Favourite Director: k Vishwnath,
6. Everyone should be frank in every situation, everyone wrote about their favourites  they all kept their papers in a bowl so slowly Arjun and his friend slowly taking priya paper from bowl and sees in that it was written same as Arjun wrote so Arjun thought that paper is him’s but his friend says in priya Paper I kept a mark so that we can recognise easily so that is priya’s paper and he again searched bowl for Arjun paper he saw both papers and it was similar so Arjun says we both written same but before starting Priya is writing like this Favourite colour: white and black because (Arjun likes very much so I also like same colours )
2. Favourite sports: Cricket and football I won’t like sports (but Arjun liked much so I also started liking )
3. Favourite artist: Chiranjeevi we both like same artist so I am also happy
4. Favourite person: Mom and dad as they are the first priority to everyone
5. Favourite Director: K Viswanath garu as he is the great director and evergreen director his movies are fantastic
6. And the least one every person should be very frank. I like to be frank but I am not saying my love to him directly and she overwhelmed and got tears so she went to restroom and washed her face and came back to her cabin
So srikanth went to her and asked her to come to the CEO cabin it’s very important then priya asked him to tell here whatever it is? srikanth says CEO wants to talk to you so priya felt little happy and little sad again and she went to the cabin, Arjun greeted her and asked her about her health so priya replied, I am ok sir after that Arjun informed her she was appointed as Personal Assistant and also incharge  after listening priya went to the restroom and she got emotional and felt sad as he didn’t love me but I got chance to see him for whole day and again went to him then Arjun apologized her that he didn’t recognised her credit you worked a lot for contract  so I have to take to you to  all the staff and gave best employee award for your work  but priya rejected his award  and said now I am ok what I had and he asked priya about her and said if you want leave you can take leave  and take rest so priya surprisly sees him , again he says I know you are not healthy, now you are my neighbour I know that you are sick then priya replied now I’m feeling well so I can manage so srikanth says I will show you your new work pattern then priya told no need sir I know what to do if any doubts are there I will inform you after srikanth says you should know when Arjun comes, what he do, when he go out . Then Arjun and his friend see each other with a surprise. In the evening Arjun asked srikanth how will you go home from office then srikanth replied I will come in your car so Arjun said no I booked a cab for you, you just come in a cab.
      Meanwhile priya started to go out Arjun saw her and asked her to drop her as my apartment is also near to yours so she said ok and came in to the car but she is feeling tensed then Arjun said I’m good madam I won’t do anything and he starts car his heart beat gets raised, priya is on her but she is not talking