chapter 3

Next day morning both went to office,
Priya works very quickly to forget coolie then tulasi looks priya and she figured out priya situation.
Later  office staff came to tulasi and said everyone in the office should come to conference hall so they both also went to the conference room with other staff, then priya asked ”why all are attending to conference hall?”, then tulasi said CEO Arjun will come and  explains about a new contract to Everyone after Arjun arrives and start explaning the new contract.  Priya thought it maybe some occasion or birthday party then her friend says no it’s about our contract so listen now. Arjun says today we got a new Contract and we should complete the work in time, if we complete the work our company will get a good position around the business field or society, while he explaining
Priya stares at him and smiling as she sees coolie in Arjun, Coolie appears instead of Arjun, tulasi looked at priya face and asking since morning your mood is dull but now you are smiling?
Now do you love our CEO? then priya said, I am not looking at CEO instead I am imagining coolie, while seeing the Arjun  priya is dreaming about  the coolie again then tulasi asked” why are you thinking about coolie?”  Just forget about him. Then Priya said I fallen for the behaviour and caring of the coolie’s, if he behave well with other unknown girls how much good he will treat with his wife? Then Tulsi laughed and said every good looking girl always fell for bad guys only.
Arjun Speech was completed then HR starts the speech that everyone should complete the contract in time, then one of the staff member said first you work by hearing that words HR got angry and said I will watch every one with my third eye that means from CCTV, everyone should be alert and do work properly if anyone is not doing work properly that day is your last working day for everyone then office staff got upset with the words of HR Then Priya shouted  IDEA ,Tulasi asked to priya “what happen why are  you shouting like that?” then Priya  said sorry to everyone and sat calmly. After   they both went to their seats and tulsi started asking priya “why are you behaving like an idiot? By thinking about coolie and you became crazy about him.” And Priya said to Tulasi we wasted whole day at railway station but we did’nt saw third eye of railway station which means CCTV, if we watch CCTV video of railway station we can see the coolie but how to get CCTV video in railway station, your father is not a police officer to give you they won’t give you the CCTV, then priya said I can get a video. Tulsi asked curiously “How will you get video from railway station. Then priya said Poor tulsi, you remember that when I am in college I am a good hacker so I used to hack our college website for the payment of poor students who were unable to pay the fee then tulsi said so now you will hack the CCTV? Then priya replied with Yes. After finishing the work they reached home. Then Priya took her laptop and searched for the date she came, she started hacking the server of the station and downloads the video of that date she is feeling very nervous and very anxious to see the coolie she took whole video of that date and she sees whole video to the ending along with her friend by watching the video Priya said this coolie is definitely our CEO Arjun, later priya says there is so much of information in this video then Priya rewinds again but Tulsi didn't understood what is happening they both got amazed and Tulsi got confused whether to feel happy or sad so Priya is again thinking about Arjun is he good or bad person?. In railway station he didn’t have money so he did coolie work and helped that coolie and gave 500 rupees   but in office he didn’t notice anyone and he always work. Priya getting confusion how to understand the character of Arjun then Tulsi asked now are you in love with our CEO Arjun or that coolie then priya replied I'm really mad at the CEO Arjun whether he is good or bad guy, then Tulsi felt confusion and said what this is? By seeing tulsi priya laughed and said let’s play a game but  tulasi didn’t understand what it mean, then Priya said just wait and watch from tomorrow what will happen, In the morning before going to office priya said we need to know everything about Arjun  from now on  that when he is going sleep and when he wakes up, what he likes to eat, which colour he likes, which hero he likes, or which heroin he likes, why he stays away from girls, why he always like to do work, where he will stay ,how many friends he have, is there any  Childhood Crush to him, will he go to temple or pub, will he go to movies or not.
After one week Tulsi said to Priya that Arjun went to St. Mary’s Boys High School so no girls in his school and another important matter that our HR Srikanth is the bestfriend of Arjun so he shows full of attitude in our office but Arjun is very workaholic so he won’t care about anyone.
Then Priya said to tulsi now our main target is to change our workaholic to love-holic. So they both shouted let’s start game,