Surprise!

Hearing all the cheers from the crowd fills me with a rush of adrenaline. Continuing to sing I could hear some of the fans singing along to the lyrics.

This time my concert theme was dark and eerie. My outfit consisted of a black dress with ruffles, under the dress was a longer white skirt so it stuck out a little passed my knees. I also wore a black lace corset and a small top hat on my violet hair.

The music played through out the area, the beats vibrating through the floor.

I finally ended the song with a bow "Hope you guys enjoyed, it was really fun spending my time in America!" I smiled and hopped off the spotlight to the back stage.

Workers rushed around preparing for the next act in haste. "Yui,prepare your things, you are leaving on a flight to Japan tomorrow morning seems like you have business over there to take care of" my manager Nalii informed me before going back to work.

' Business? How come so sudden?' I thought to myself before heading to my hotel and packing up for the trip back home.

******

The plane ride to Japan took enough hours for me to sleep for a while and get some rest. "We will be landing at our destination in 15 minutes please buckle your seat belts and remain seated" the speaker announced.

Once off the plane I took a deep breath of the familiar blossom scented air. "Ahh finally back home" I said quietly while stretching. I entered the car that was waiting for me.

Sitting down in a leather cushioned seat as I noticed a man, he wore a suit and a pair of sunglasses that complimented his well toned skin and black, messy hair .

"Dad! What are you doing here I thought you were on your business trip?" I asked jumping onto him in a hug .

I never really got to see my dad since we were always away from home for work. It's rare to see him here the same time as me. "Well I left early once I finished to come see you" he said after He returned the hug. We continued the ride to our house making small talk.

"Yui I have some news that I wanted to tell you in person" dad said unexpectedly. I cocked my head to one side letting the violet strings of hair go near my eye.

"I'm getting married again she's a very nice woman , she's beautiful and she has children of her own kids , 13 to be exact." He sounded like he was trying to persuade like he thought I would freak out. Instead of the reaction he had in mind, I smiled.

"She sounds wonderful and I hope I get along with my new siblings" I put on a convincing smile. Really I was a little worried deep down. What would her 13 new siblings think of having a new ,weird sister. Let alone a famous singer!

These thoughts ran through my mind as we drove through the city to a peaceful neighborhood and stopped in front of a very large house.

*****

My dad took me inside the well conditioned Building. A woman with short blond hair and teal blue eyes stood by an elevator. "ah honey,she's adorable !" the woman squealed pulling me into a suffocating hug. I stood still not being able to comprehend what was happening.

Dad chuckled behind us " Yui this is Miwa she's going to be your new mother"

Miwa released me from her grip and stared at my puzzled face "you can just call me mom if you'd like"

I shook my head yes. We all walked up to the elevator but not before we heard the glass doors behind us open and then close. I shrunk behind my dad and turned around to come face to face with two men that looked similar to each other. They both had similar purple eyes and the same structure face. Only difference was that one had white hair and the other had really dark violet hair (I think its that color -.-") and wore glasses.

Their gazes went from the parents to me a couple of times. Then the man with white hair rushed to my side and enveloped me in a hug out of nowhere . 'What is up with this family and hugs?' I thought to myself while I shut my eyes trying to wiggle away from his grasp but failed.

"Tsubaki get off she doesn't even know you yet , introduce yourself first!" someone said sternly . I felt the weight on my back disappear, so I opened my eyes to see the one that I guess was named Tsubaki rubbing the back of his head.

"AHH, mom! Azusa is being mean!" he whined. I started giggling softly and turned to the boy with glasses "Thank you , Azusa " I bowed slightly. Azusa's face changed color to a light pink. He nodded his head and started to head upstairs.

*****

After the little scene in the entrance Tsubaki apologized and introduced himself the right way. Miwa told me that those two were brothers and that they were twins ,she also added playfully that there were still 11 more brothers to go. Now here we are sitting on the couches that sat in the living room.

The twins got to know my dad a little more and found out that he worked at a phone company. Through out the whole conversation I minded my own business and stared out the large, glass window near me. Hearing my name being called took me out my little trance the cherry blossom petals were creating by falling.

"Hey Azusa, Yuina looks a lot like that famous singer Fuuto keeps listening to" . They both leaned in closer to my seat to get a better look at my appearance. I sighed and backed up in my seat.

"Well then I guess they forgot to mention this to you but , I am that singer that you're probably talking about."

Tsubaki laughed then smirked "well then Fuuto is going to have a little surprise when he gets home"

"Also could you all please call me Yui?" I asked kindly as I cocked my head to the side in a closed eyed smile.