His Wife's Misery

HIS WIFE'S MISERY

Chaisy Alcanzare don't know what to do when she knew she is pregnant. A one night stand unexpectedly created a baby that both changed their lives. Chaisy agreed on a co-parenting set up with Ridge but Ridge didn't want that. He wanted a complete family for the baby. Forcedly married each other for the sake of the baby but what if this decision will completely mess up their lives forever?

The baby's bound to unite them together but one scenario made them lost the baby. It was all at Ridge's fault. Forgiveness can always takes place but not on Chaisy's heart. She doesn't have the courage to forgive and forget.

But the baby has it's ways to unite Chaisy and Ridge and that changed their lives forever.

***

This is the third story for this series.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

MY STORY IS FLAWED AS WELL AS MY CHARACTERS. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU LIKE READING STORIES WHO HAVE PERFECT CHARACTERS. YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT HERE.

GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AHEAD!

T/W:
DEATH
CHILD LOSS
DRUGS

***

It's okay to grieve for the things you've lost. You deserve to mourn for that. But there's always a rainbow after the rain, keep up the faith. You'll get through that. I believe in you.