Plastic chocolate paste

As being a dumbass kid since the start once again, here i go with another stupidity..
So, i got up at 5:00am to go to school, and that time i was in 2nd, so i was more dumb than even FIRST GRADERS!
So after vacation, it was my first day of going to 2nd class so i was a newbie in second, i went through van and hopped off it when my school came.
Then i entered my building, as in my school there were so many buildings for different standards of my school, as i was in habit of going to my 1st grade class, i entered it, but i was supposed to go in 2nd grade class! I still remember, 1st H, 2nd F.
Then i thought, these are not my classmates! Then i saw the title on the class front written, SDA. 1st H  even my first day was clumsy! So i went back and entered my 2nd grade class..
In that, class teacher asked, where did you go on your vacation? Then i got a flashback of my vacation..

Flashback..
I woke up, brushen up my teeth, ate ice cream, studied for 4 hours, played in evening and everyday a dog chased me, i chased a puppy and the same shit different day!
End Of The Flashback..
Then i perfectly lied, "ma'am, i went to bihar" then teacher started asking others..
As i was new to some students, a random student came and sat beside me and said, "hi!" So i replied "who are you? I dont know you." So she replied, "i am yashvi" so i said, "i don't care. Do i know you?" I literally asked her do i know you without thinking that now i know her! She gave me a confused yet you're weird type of look and went back to her seat..
I am an introvert now hehe then i started talking to sanvi as i know her since SR.KG, and the school thing happened..

BUT!
THE MAIN THING ABOUT THE INCIDENT IS LEFT~
And it will happen at home..
After the school ended, i went home through my van and entered home, and as i said in the HOLIday incident, my mom was a teacher and she come home till' 1-2:pm i mistakenly said 12-1 that time
And i used to come home till' 12:00pm
So i used to be left with my grandmother till' 2 hours..
So i came, freshen up and my father that time bought a white plastic container filled with chocolate paste to eat with bread,
So i took it out from refrigerator and it was frozen, and became really tough so i thought to melt it..
And here my dumbass go again with a useless idea as i knew that, as its in a plastic container, the container will melt on gas so instead of taking out some paste and melting it i took the whole container and kept it on a steel plate which was smaller than the container and told grandma to turn on the stove!
And as the container was bigger than the plate, the container melted from the edges of it!
So i ate the paste with melted plastic!
But that was also okay but when my father and my sister came back from school, they saw and didnt scolded me! Instead they started laughing! Then my sister said while laughing, "khushi!" She said still laughing. Then she continued, "itni chalak toh haiki niche plate rakhdiii" she stretched the last word as she was laughing like a manic!
Incident Over
Once again, i was proved dumb..hehe
Bye❤️