Pei Lu was furious at him, but a big man was afraid of ghosts. He was really not a man at all, so he had to bite Jin Ming's hand and said falsely, "Aren't we going to buy tickets?"

"You..." Jin Ming looked at the bite marks on his lower lip, "isn't it—"

"No!" Pei Lu blushed and stared at him with round eyes, trying to make himself look mightier to prove that he was not afraid of ghosts at all.

"...Little liar." Jin Ming fondly nodded his forehead, thoughtfully did not say the rest, rubbed his hair that was about to explode, "If you don't like watching movies, then let's go shopping. ?"

Pei Lu's ears turned a little redder. Knowing that he must have guessed it, he lowered his head and said "um" softly. Although he was not very powerful, he was really afraid of ghosts.

With a smile in Jin Ming's eyes, he half embraced him and walked out, and finally the two stopped at a sky restaurant.

The overall design of the restaurant is a huge jellyfish shape, which is stably suspended in mid-air. The two of them took the elevator dedicated to the restaurant to go up, and there was an open sky in front of them.

The jellyfish-shaped restaurant is as cute as it looks. Looking around, Jin Ming knew that this might be a marine-themed restaurant for lovers.

The waiter led them to sit by the window. Each booth was separated by a certain distance, and partitions were set up to provide good privacy.

Pei Lu stared out of the window. The view from this position is very good. The glass on the window is specially made and has a magnifying effect. From the seat, you can see planets of different colors, large and small.

The blue sky is the base, and the colorful planets are running slowly under the shade of white clouds, like a carpet sprinkled with candy.

"So lovely..."

Pei Lu held his chin, and the colorful planets were reflected in his eyes, like shining stars.

Jin Ming's throat was a little itchy, his Adam's apple slipped, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Is it boring at the base?"

Pei Lu supported his head and looked back at him, the small dimples on his cheeks made people want to poke them, "It's a little bit, but I won't give it out if I go in."

Jin Ming listened to his little complaint, and his heart softened, "I'll give you a pass when I go back, and you can come out later."

Pei Lu's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became even brighter, "Thank you, you are such a good person."

Jin Ming smiled meaningfully.

"How about the assigned tasks?" He changed the subject again.

Pei Lu poked the cake with a fork, his cheeks bulged a little, the hesitation and irritability in his heart could no longer be suppressed, and he couldn't help but say, "It doesn't feel good."

He bowed his head sullenly and lowered his voice, "I am very tired after completing these two tasks..." And he always felt that he had forgotten something important.

Jin Ming frowned, the influence of the spiritual world on reality is not good news, "Is it too much loss of spiritual power?"

"You should take a good rest for a while."

"I know..." Pei Lu forked a piece of cake and put it in his mouth, chewed it with a bulging face, and then swallowed, "I wanted to rest for a while last time, but Dr. Luo looked anxious, and... "He accepted the other party's mental power recovery agent, and naturally he has to do what he says.