Mu Xiu pondered for a while and said, "I'll give you my chicken too, eat it later."

"............"

Pei Lu gave him a roll of eyes and rushed into the bathroom with red ears.

Three hours later, Pei Lu finally satisfied his secret and careful thoughts, and he was exhausted by eating chicken.

...

******

In the middle of the month, Pei Lu and Mu Xiu began to choose a place for marriage and honeymoon.

Pei Lu looked at Mu Xiu and hesitated to give a few places. In the end, it was Mu Xiu's decision to go to the Netherlands first. After registration, they could go to the remaining places one by one.

As a senior rice bug, Pei Lu didn't think about anything at all, and all the wedding was pushed to Mu Xiu's arrangement.

He lay on the rocking chair and swayed, his long, clean legs sticking out from under his shirt, hanging over the edge of the chair and dangling, Mu Xiu came out of the study with a stack of documents, and a thick stack was placed in front of him.

Pei Lu supported the ground with his feet and stopped the shaking rocking chair, "What is this?"

Mu Xiu picked him up, sat down by himself, then put him on his lap and hugged him, and casually opened a document to show him, "All the property under my name."

Pei Lu flipped over the top stack and exaggeratedly exclaimed: "Wow, my husband is super rich, he can sleep on a bed with money in this life."

Mu Xiu hugged him, bit his ear and said vaguely, "Well, let's sleep one, throw one away." He took off the cap of the pen and put the pen in Pei Lu's hand, "In the future, your husband's will, your husband's money, it's all yours."

"..."

Pei Lu's eyes widened. Although he couldn't read the stack of documents on the table, he still knew the numbers on it. He pulled Mu Xiu's ear, "I don't want it, yours is mine anyway, who is it? What does it have to do with the name?"

Mu Xiu kissed his cheek, "This is a dowry."

Pei Xiaoyang, who was upright just now, softened in an instant, and stammered, "What nonsense, even that is a dowry!"

It can be said that it is very aggressive, very powerful!

Mu Xiu smiled indulgently, "Okay, then the dowry. After we finish the formalities, we will go abroad. I have already arranged for someone to book the air ticket..."

Pei Lu hummed and didn't want to sign, but Mu Xiu had made a decision long ago. It would be useless if he didn't sign. The two of them stuck together on the rocking chair for nearly an hour. signed.

This person is really nasty, why are they all looking at the same strategy, and their skills are so poor? !

Pei Lu was angry.

...

The news of Mu Xiuxiying and his plans to go abroad to get married soon came out. All of this was done by Chu Hong, and she chose to announce the news when Mu Xiu's new film was released.

Fans were being abused by him and Li Yu's childhood sweethearts, but before the tears were wiped away, Chu Hong announced such a despairing news.

Mu Xiu's fans are stupid.

Not only did Chu Hong's Weibo go viral, but Mu Xiu's Weibo was also messed up. Impatient fans were eager to verify, and in a blink of an eye # MU Xiu Xiying## Mu Xiu's marriage# was a hot topic again.