Chapter 16

(Twins up above)

Kaniyah POV

I pushed until he pulled the baby out.

"It's a girl" He said but stopped when he noticed the baby wasn't crying.
"Why isn't she crying is she okay" I asked concerned about my baby.

The doctor smacked her on her but and she instantly started crying. I didn't know that I was having a girl I didn't even know I was having twins. But I still cared for her and love her like no other.

They took her to the back so that she could get cleaned then brung her back.

She was so beautiful. I was speechless.

"I did not see that coming" Benz said.

"I didn't either I'm speechless" Jayla said, "and mad I did not want to see that yet aww Mann" She said.
We just laughed at her.

3 hours later

I had just gotten up from my nap. I mean I was exhausted I'm not having kids for awhile. I mean it's not like the twins were planned it just happened. But I still love them as if they were planned.

I was about to get out of the bed because it was boring being in here and annoying.

The walls looked dull and the beeping noise was just plain ole annoying. I put my feet in the floor but was stopped by a voice.

"Where you think you going" Benz asked stepping in the room.

"Oh um I was just stretching my legs" I said lying through my teeth.

Benz just kept looking at me squinting his eyes like he knew I was lying.

"Okay I was about to leave now can you stop looking at me like that" I asked he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyways you can't leave because 1) your not fully healed and 2) the nurse is about to come in here at any second from now" He said.

"Wow glad I asked for all that Mr.Know-it-all" I said.

"You know you gotta smart mouth" He said just as the nurse walked in the room.

"Thank god you're here Mr.Know-it-all was really starting to think he knew it all" I said.
The nurse started laughing at us which made me laugh. Benz was just mugging us.
The nurse stopped laughing and got back in her professional stance.

"You guys are a cute couple"she said.

"Oh we're not a couple he's my brother"I said.

"Oh I'm sorry please accept my apologies I didn't know" She said

"It's okay" I said smiling at her to assure that there was no harm.
"But anyways I'm gonna let you sign the birth certificates. The date and time they were born is already on there. Here is the girl one" She handed me the birth certificate." And here is the boy one" She said handing it to Benz. I'll be back when y'all are finish she said.

"Okay let's let the boy be a junior" he said

"Oh he'll-to-the-no" I said

"Why not it's both of y'all son" He said.

"NO it's my son he just helped make it" I said

"That's the point he helped make him" He said

" I don't care what HE helped make all I know is that, that little boy is MY child and he is MINE" I said.

"Whatever you wasting time come on so we can sign these papers" He said.

"Alright so you got anything in mind"He asked me.

"No but I do know that I want them both too start with a 'K' and to rhyme if I find any"I said.

"Aww it's because of King ain't it" He asked smirking.

"You do know that my name starts with a 'K' right" I asked him.

His smile turned into a mug.

"You gone stop trying to make me look stupid" He said.

"Its not trying if I already am and already did" I said watching as he twisted his face up.

"But if it makes you feel any better or LESS stupid I picked 'K' because both of our names start with a 'K', happy now" I said. He just rolled his eyes.

5minutes later

"Alright for a boy I got Kaylen, Kendrick, Keith, Kameron, and Kyle" He said.

"Alright for the girl I got Keisha, Kimberly, Keila, Kristin, Kindle, and Kayla" I said.

"Wait I got the perfect one Kirsten" I said smiling hard.

"Wait I got the perfect one to match Kingston" He said smirking like he did something.

"Nigga I know what you tryna do" I said watching as his face went straight." But since I like it and it matches Kirsten I'm gonna let it slide. I said watching as he started smirking again.

"So for middle names I got Layla, Promise, and umm Love" He said.

"I like Love the best" I said.

"Okay now for the boy" He said.

"Oh don't worry about that I already picked out the name" I said.

"Okay okay, let me hear what you got" He said looking interested in what I was about to say.

"Alright I picked Kingston Benz Williams" I said he started cheering like hell.

"Why you picked my name" He asked.

"Well you are the Godfather" I said.

He started cheesing even if that was possible. He was smiling like a broke person who just won the lottery for 50 million.

"I'm the god what made you wanna chose me" He asked still smiling I know his cheeks are hurting.

"We'll you are the only one I trust other than Jayla. Also your the ONLY ONE that has been there for me since it all begin and I thank you for that I love you so much" I said hugging him and shedding a few tears.

"Man you gone make a real nigga cry for real man you can't just bust out saying something like that I love you to lil sis" He said and I saw a tear roll down his cheek and he hurried up and wiped it away.

"Man my allergies been acting up lately" He said I just laughed at him.

"Yea right" I said.

We finished signing the birth certificates and the nurse came and got them 10 minutes later.

Me and Benz sat down and talked about everything we could think we even talked about me moving back Cali but I don't know about that right now it's too soon.

Comment and Vote!!!!!

UPDATE coming Soon