Chapter 2

Kaniyah POV

6:30 am

I woke up this morning to hear my phone playing Flawless by Beyonce and Nicki Minaj. I really didn't really feel like going to school but I know I needed to get my education so I can get out the hood of California. Because its not like I had to go to school my mother wouldn't care she probably not even here. Probably getting high off crack in a alley. I'm not gone say that I don't care because I do, but at the same time I don't. Because she still is my mother but she obviously dosn't care about me if she is still doing what she do. I don't even know how or why we haven't gotten evicted yet because I know I ain't paying no bills. I'm saving the little money I make from McDonald's to leave as soon we get kicked out this junk yard.

I got distracted from my thoughts when my phone rung again. I glanced at the small half cracked screen. I remember when I first got it well found it. I swore up and down that i was the luckiest girl in the world. I had found it in the grass with weave covering it. So I assumed that somebody dropped it during a fight. I picked it up and ran the whole way home.

Once I seen the time I got up because I didn't have time for my first period teacher to be causing attention on me. So I got dressed in the usual, which was sweats, a tank top, and a hoodie.

Soon as I was done I went to the corner-store to use the bathroom because we didn't have any tissue. I sped walk the rest of the way to school. When I got to campus I put my hoodie over my messy bun and rolled my sleeves up since it was to big for me. When I walked in the school I went straight towards my locker. When I was opening my locker it was shut back and my finger was shut in the locker making me give a loud screeching scream. That alone caused a crowed to form around my locker. I tried pushing my way through but Ashley pushed me in the locker. Yep she is my bully her and her little followers. I was then punched in the face several times while I was held back by her friends. Nobody helped they just recorded it. I started to feel my face and hand swell and bleed while I whimpered. I suddenly felt them being lifted off me because they were now just jumping me.

I saw King yelling at Ashley and then the crowd. He came over and waved his hand in front of my face before motioning some boys over. That was the last thing I saw before blackness took over.

Next chapter is coming very soon

Comment and vote :)