Chapter 5

Kaniyah POV

Recap

When I finally realized that they were looking at me. I stopped laughing real quick.

I hurried and stepped behind the corner for a second got myself together. I then stepped back in front of them.

"Hi I'm Kaniyah" I said.

I turned to King and looked at him. I instantly remembered what that boy said and King's angry face.

"Hi King" I said, after that I couldn't hold it in any longer it kept popping in my head. I instantly busted out with laughter and tears coming out my eyes. The boys turned away snickering. I was laughing so hard I started snorting. I fell to the floor laughing, I was laughing at one myself, and second King.

I turned away so I wasn't laughing and just stayed on the floor for a couple seconds snickering to myself. I know they thought I was crazy but that was to funny.

I picked myself up from the ground and finally introduced myself the proper way. I giggled to myself at my thoughts. They were all looking at me crazy. Still chuckling from time to time. I relaxed and talked normally without laughing.

"Hi my name is Kaniyah" I said

" Hi miss lady I'm Rock but you can call me Bae" Rock said he was that first male voice. I turned around for a sec then turned back around had to contain myself.

"Move nigga i'll introduce her to y'all"

"Fine nigga" He made King's angry face, winked at me then walked out. I bust out laughing again but stopped when King looked at me.

"Baby th-" King got cut off by Rock.

"Baby, So you cheating on me we had a kid and everything and you gone do me like this, I thought you loved me" He said.

I busted out laughing this nigga here is a straight fool.

"Bitch if you don't gone somewh- you know what I'm gone tell Maya that you going to the club since you wanna play so much" King said

"Bih if you tell her I'm gone tell Lil K about you know what"

"Do it I dare you and who the hell is Lil K"

"So we playing Truth or Dare and that's my homegirl Kaniyah"

"Shut Up for you make forget what I'm about to do"

"What ever" Rock said walking out.

"As I was saying, Kaniyah this is Rico, Mark, and ,Benz. He said pointing at them.

I nodded and said hi to them before going to the living room. I saw Rock sitting in my spot watching T.V., I went over and stood in front of him and his way of seeing the T.V..

"Wassup jit" He said trying to see around me but I kept moving in his way of seeing the T.V..King and the boys walked in and took a seat on the other couches.

"Aye King get your girl" Rock said

"Kaniyah what you doing" King asked

"King he's in my spot" I said

"Then sit somewhere else then" He said

"But King you know I sit there every time I come over" I pouted

"What's so special about this specific spot" Rock asked.

Everybody was staring at us now.

"Because the other spots are not the same, that cushion was made for me. God put it there for me. Plus that's my fart seat I fart every time when I'm there then I fall asleep. That couch has my heart. Seriously, just get up it's not happy with your butt, it only like mine" I say by that time everybody was on the floor laughing.

Rock hurried and got up and went to sit on the cocaine love seat. I sat down while they put in the movie. While everybody had calmed down the commercials started. When it was on the green screen with the words I laid back and got comfortable. I then farted because I was already getting tired.

All eyes was on me while my eyes were halfway shut. I could barely keep my eyes open the movie didn't even start yet.

"What you guys thought that I was kidding around, Gosh y'all need to start taking me serious" I said they were still staring.

"Stop staring you guys it's rude" I said before closing my eyes. I opened them again to see them still staring.

"I'll give you something to stare at" I said then fart again "Goodnight love you guys"

Next chapter will be updated soon

COMMENT and  VOTE!!!!!!