Chapter 14

Kaniyah POV

9 months pregnant

I was sitting on the couch watching LMN. I was supposed to be in bed right now on bed rest since it's so close to my due date and me being bigger than I'm supposed to be, but me being the hard headed person I was I didn't want to stay in the room all day.

All of a sudden I had to pee really bad. So I waddled my pregnant self into the bathroom. My feet were so swollen that I didn't like getting up half the time. I would just call Jahnay out of her room.

Oh yeah I thought I was missing something. Jhanay moved in a month after I found out I was pregnant. She is a really good friend and she is a way better friend to me then Jasmine was.

When I finally got to the bathroom I didn't even bother to close the door it just seemed like a lot of work and plus Jasmine was at school. I pulled my sweats off but felt this clear liquid run down my legs.

Damn man I just got these

I groaned and sat on the toilet seat still mad. I mean I know I have been real lazy the past couple of months but dang did I really I have to pee on myself. Once I was finished cleaning myself off in front of the sink. I couldn't take a shower if the stay home doctor or Jhanay wasn't here. They said because they didn't want me to fall and possible harm my son.

But whatever once I was finished I went to go lay down. Not even five minutes into my nap I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I ignored it thinking that it was probably just the baby kicking me.

I went through a hour of the pain thinking it would go away but it only got worse. I got up but fell to the ground because I felt a pain that was way too much for me to handle. I went and grabbed my phone, purse and keys before leaving out and going to the car. That Benz had gotten me when I was about four months.

I got in the car and had to push the seat all the way back I haven't drove it in about two months and my tummy didn't want to fit. I tried putting on my seatbelt but it didn't fit so I said fuck it and drove with no seatbelt on.

I drove 12 m.p.h because I didn't want to swerve off the street and harm my child. I put on my caution lights and went to the lane on my right hand side.

What usually is a 10 minute ride turned into a 35 minute ride. When I finally got to the hospital I swear was about to pass out. I couldn't handle the pain.

I picked up my phone and called the hospital number that was on the door.

They came out in less than five minutes and put me on the bed.

"Ma'am are you okay?" A nurse asked, I shook my head no.

"No I'm having sharp pains below" I said as they rolled me to the back.

"Ma'am it seems you are going in to labor" She said.

My eyes widened but was quickly shut tight when I felt what I supposed to be a contraction. I screamed out in pain.

Once the pain seized I asked the nurse for a phone and she pointed to the telephone that was right next to me. I didn't even see that there I thought.

I grabbed the phone and called Jhanay who was super excited. She told me that she was going to get me a pair of clothes and my baby bag. I told her thanks, she said welcome then hung up.

I then called Benz....

"Wassup" He said through the phone.

"Um hey I'm gonna need you to come up here like now because I'm in labor" I said

"Damn um just sit there i'll be there in a couple hours" He said.

"NO I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW I'M IN LABOR AND I WANT YOU HERE WITH ME" I yelled the nurses didn't look bothered by it they were probably used to it from other pregnant patients.

"Okay can you stop yelling I'm gonna be there in a couple hours" He said

"NO I WANT YOU HERE IN ONE HOUR" I said not as loud as I was before.

"How am I supposed to get there in a hour when I gotta get on a pl-" He stopped mid-sentence. "Just know I'm gone be there I can't talk right now" He said then hung up on me.

Did he just hang up on me

I looked at the phone screen the put it up to my ear "Hello" I said nobody answered

Yep he did.....NOW I'M PISSED

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE coming soooooooon

Sorry it took so long to update my apologies